“Amazing Views of the Falls”

Sheraton on the Falls
Ranked #7 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Views of the Falls”
Reviewed April 21, 2008

My husband and I just returned from a weekend at the Sheraton on the falls. We were celebrating our first anniversary and when checking in they wished us a happy anniversary and gave us a box of chocolates. We stayed in a fallsview king whirlpool suite in room 1972. It had an amazing view of both of the falls. Throughout our stay all the staff at the sheraton were friendly and helpful. We ate at the fallsview restaurant and had the breakfast buffet which was about $20pp. They had a great selection of foods in the buffet. The Sheraton has the best location to the falls and tourist district. Overall we were very pleased with our stay and will definately be returning.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,057)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Connectitcut
Reviewed April 21, 2008

I recently stayed at SHERATON on The FALLS, in Niagara Falls and I would just like to say that my family and I had a great time and everyone at the hotel was very friendly and helpful, from the woman that checked me in to valet and concierge who was very freindly, helpful and knowledgeable. We had a very enjoyable and memorable stay. April was a nice time to visit because there were no crowds and the hotel gives you free upgrades to a fallsview room. There is a indoor water park, restaurants and casino all connected thru walkways. I highly recomend this hotel. There are two Sheratons (Fallsview and On the Falls) my recomondation is for ON the falls.

• Liked — The View
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
Halifax
Reviewed April 21, 2008

I recently had the opportunity to stay at this hotel and I was very pleased with the accommodation provided. The room was lovely but, more importantly in my opinion, the staff were outstanding. I never passed a staff member in the hall without them acknowledging me with a friendly greeting and smile (so rare these days). Everyone was so helpful with directions and local interests and they made it abundantly clear that this establishment maintained a policy of "customer first"! Excellent customer service!!!

Stayed April 2008
Macedon
Reviewed April 21, 2008

If you have kids, want to be in the center of the action, and want a great view of the American and Canandian falls, stay here! Any time of year! The hotel has direct access to several restaurants, attractions and a great indoor waterpark. The view is awesome, the hotel rooms are very clean, roomy and comfortable. The hotel is also right at the corner of Clifton Hill, the street with all the fun touristy fun houses, etc. Our kids are 6 and 8 and had no problem walking all around, even to the other end of the strip. The restaurant has wonderful views and great food too.

• Liked — Great views and convenient location
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
Vermont
Reviewed April 21, 2008

I had meetings in Buffalo, but I always end up at the Falls anyway for dinner and casino time, so I thought I would check the rates. I was shocked to find the Sheraton at the Falls was cheaper than any Sheraton group hotel on the US side. I thought, well maybe its under construction or something. When I arrived, I was very impressed. Very clean, neat and new'ish hotel. All of the staff were very helpful. I guess if there are very few people staying at the hotel, the staff can be sure they are going to get a memorable stay.
One thing that sets this hotel apart from any of the other Falls Hotels, is it's location. It is connected to several resturaunts and a large water park. None of which I had time to enjoy, but they are are connected. I plan on bringing my kids here this summer.
Overall GREAT price during their off peak time of year with a very helpful staff.

• Liked — Great views of the Falls
  • Disliked — US Exchange rates
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
New York
Reviewed April 20, 2008

The Sheraton on the Falls offers a GREAT spot to relax with a fabulous view of the Falls, and wonderful atmosphere of the room., It is a great, short.distance for us, not too expensive, spot to escape reality for a night or two!

• Liked — view of the Falls...location
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
NJ & NY
Reviewed April 14, 2008

This is the only place to stay when you're in Niagara Falls.

We loved our vacation and we're in the process of planning our next visit. We are hoping to go with a large group - our extended family. It should be a trip to remember - to say the least!

When we first stayed at the Sheraton on the Falls we were with my fiance's two young boys ... At the time they were 8 and 10. We had a blast! The hotel is in an awesome location - right on "the strip". We could walk through the connected "mall" and get right over to the indoor water park ... Attractions galore! From the Skylon Tower to the Lego Museum ... There seems to be a million things to do and just not enough time!

Get a room with a view - I'm not sure if they all have one but it is totally worth it!!! - sleeping with the window open and hearing the Falls is something I will never forget and always look forward to ...

Niagara is one of my favorite destinations.
One of the most beautiful places on Earth as far as I'm concerned.

• Liked — The view.
  • Disliked — The amount of people - it's a great place and it was packed!
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)