Building is a little antiquated but don't let this fool you. Rooms are well appointed with fairly modern furniture --- beds are comfortable and the main thing, the room is exceptionally clean and odourless. Fairly centrally located and only minutes from the tram ( rail ) to the falls. Nice little restaurant in the front and good prices for breakfast. Room rates are reasonable as well. Don't hesitate to book this hotel -- staff are very friendly. A cautionary note; do NOT pay the 3.8% Marketing fee -- check the net to see why the charge it -- this is really voluntary and as I did, just ask them to remove it ... also at some restaurants, they have it as well; I was told that it is used to help pay for the fireworks, etc..... don't pay it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview is a 3-Diamond AAA-rated property located in the Fallsview Tourist District adjacent to the new Scotiabank Convention Center. In the heart of Niagara's major attractions, it is within a short stroll of the Falls, Fallsview Casino, Skylon, Journey Behind the Falls, People Mover, and much more. Guests enjoy spacious, comfortable rooms with full amenities at very reasonable rates. Two on-site restaurants, free wi-fi, ample on-site parking, and a heated outdoor pool are sure to compliment the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Rodeway Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn