So this is a great Niagara falls value motel. We've stayed here twice and have been pleased both times. Yes the rooms are dated... my only complaint this time was the strong potpourri smell, hopefully not but most likely masking something... But the rooms are a good size and for 4 adults it was a great time. I wouldn't exactly call in fallsview but it's only 5 minute walk to the casino and 10 minutes to the falls. The Pizza place next door is delicious and also offers gluten free pizza! The front desk lady was really friendly. When we want to head to Niagara on a budget we'll be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview is a 3-Diamond AAA-rated property located in the Fallsview Tourist District adjacent to the new Scotiabank Convention Center. In the heart of Niagara's major attractions, it is within a short stroll of the Falls, Fallsview Casino, Skylon, Journey Behind the Falls, People Mover, and much more. Guests enjoy spacious, comfortable rooms with full amenities at very reasonable rates. Two on-site restaurants, free wi-fi, ample on-site parking, and a heated outdoor pool are sure to compliment the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn