New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #17 of 135 Hotels in Niagara Falls
London, On
“Motel baby!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

So this is a great Niagara falls value motel. We've stayed here twice and have been pleased both times. Yes the rooms are dated... my only complaint this time was the strong potpourri smell, hopefully not but most likely masking something... But the rooms are a good size and for 4 adults it was a great time. I wouldn't exactly call in fallsview but it's only 5 minute walk to the casino and 10 minutes to the falls. The Pizza place next door is delicious and also offers gluten free pizza! The front desk lady was really friendly. When we want to head to Niagara on a budget we'll be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Hawthorn54

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Caguas, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I Stayed here when I went to the Falls a few years ago, it was nearing the end of summer. We had originally reserved 2 rooms for 6 people, but upon our arrival the front desk attendant asked if we would like to stay in the same room with a roll away bed, that was a great idea, and stretched out our budget. The room was comfy, and great service. The Pizza at the was also great. All in all, if your looking to stretch your dollar and don't mind a little bit of outdated decor, this is your place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Room : 3/5 – Clean and comfy but could do with a safe in the room, small fridge and stationery. Then again, this is the first North American hotel I’ve stayed at and so I have nothing to compare it against.
Location : 2/5 – Not bang in the middle of the action but is within walking distance and have bus stops close by if you can bothered waiting for buses.
Service : 4/5 – I didn’t have much interaction but from the little that I had, the staff were helpful and friendly.
Value : 3/5 – I think it’s not bad. It’s only drawback is it’s location (about 10 minutes walk to the casino and about 20 minutes walk to falls) but I didn’t mind it.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Emmy_femmy
MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Recently traveled to Niagara Falls with my wife and daughter and stumbled upon the Rodeway Inn Fallsview. Great location, reasonable price and parking was only 10$ (much less than the other hotels on the strip). We stayed in a room with two queen size beds which was clean, large and had free wi-fi.Front desk staff were friendly and they had a great little italian restaurant on site. My daughter was a little disappointed as the pool was closed (it's outdoor) but other than that I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: there is no elevator so if you have hard time doing stairs request a 1st floor room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Spent one night in Rodeway Inn for the close proximity to Dragonfly Club. We ordered take out from the nearby restaurant and ate it in our room. We placed all the garbage in a plastic bag on the floor before leaving for the club. When we returned and got ready for bed, we heard a noise coming from the plastic bag. My boyfriend thought it was just the garbage expanding in the bag making the noise so to ease my mind, he picked the bag up and placed it on the desk. It was quiet for awhile before i heard the noise again. I turned on the lights and saw a mouse climbing down a cable along the wall. I literally froze and could not believe my eyes. The mouse ran across the floor and climbed onto the bed beside us (we had 2 beds). My boyfriend called reception and they moved us to a new room right away about 3 doors down, mind you this was at 4 in the morning. The next morning, they gave us a rebate of $50 US when we paid $70CDN for the room. I appreciate the quick effort and rebate but a mouse in the room is unacceptable. I would not return again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank adubsss
Rodeway_Fallsview, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Fallsview, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear guest, I completely understand your concern with this situation. I can also tell you that this is the first time I've heard of such an issue being reported. Hotel staff was not able to find anything but a professional company has been contracted to investigate the matter. I sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory stay with us.
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Booked a family trip to Niagara Falls, and to run the 1/2 marathon while we were there. Could not get to Expo in time, Hotel employee picked up my stuff for me. Room was clean and large, good beds. Quiet at night. Good WiFi. Free parking. Staff really friendly. Restaurant in Hotel average,
Italian Place adjacent to Hotel A-1. Definitely my place to stay in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Clean and tidy hotel, with good and reasonably large rooms. The staff was very friendly and service-minded. And all of that for a reasonable price and with a location within walking distance of the falls. A really good pizza restaurant next door is also a plus. We would recommend the hotel any time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple