Booked a family trip to Niagara Falls, and to run the 1/2 marathon while we were there. Could not get to Expo in time, Hotel employee picked up my stuff for me. Room was clean and large, good beds. Quiet at night. Good WiFi. Free parking. Staff really friendly. Restaurant in Hotel average,
Italian Place adjacent to Hotel A-1. Definitely my place to stay in Niagara Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview is a 3-Diamond AAA-rated property located in the Fallsview Tourist District adjacent to the new Scotiabank Convention Center. In the heart of Niagara's major attractions, it is within a short stroll of the Falls, Fallsview Casino, Skylon, Journey Behind the Falls, People Mover, and much more. Guests enjoy spacious, comfortable rooms with full amenities at very reasonable rates. Two on-site restaurants, free wi-fi, ample on-site parking, and a heated outdoor pool are sure to compliment the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Canada, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Rodeway Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn