We had booked the Niagara Falls Courtside Inn and it was simply AWFUL!! We explained to the very helpful front desk lady our situation and she gave a a very fair price and most importantly a CLEAN room with pillows that were NOT an inch thick!! We stayed 3 days and thought is was excellent value for the money!! Thanks Econo Lodge, we would certainly recommend you and stay again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the historic site of the Battle of Lundy's Lane in the heart of Niagara Falls, only minutes from major attractions such as Clifton Hill, Marineland, the Casinos and of course, the Falls itself. Within a short drive are many regional activities, such as golf, water sports, the Welland Canal shopping, theatre and historic Niagara-on-the-Lake. We strive to maintain our newer property with the latest of amenities and comforts to be expected of a limited service motel.Room rates provide for 1 to 2 people; $10 will be cost each extra person. Children under 17 years old are free stay.(Dogs allowed with $10.00 per dog per night. Maximum 1 dog per room.)●Free Parking. ●Free Wireless Internet. ●10 Minutes free long distance call (U.S, Canada and China…)●Free coffee and tea in the lobby.●outdoor pool, BBQ and sun deck, Gazebo relaxes area.●Iron, coffee maker available upon request.●Wake up call service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your 7 Days Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge West Of The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Econolodge Niagara Falls
- Econo Lodge Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Econo Lodge