Thr room smelled like stale cigarette smoke (even though it was supposed to be a smoke-free room), we were on the 3rd floor near the rear stairwell, in the front building (interior corridors - the rear bldg has exterior doors, like a motel, not a hotel), the parking lot is too small to fit cars for the guests, so you have to park in the outlet mall parking lot next to the hotel, the desk staff is rude when it comes to answering questions, the indoor pool is very small and in the early evening crowded with so many people and kids that you can't even get in the pool, and the pool does not open until checkout time 11am - so there is no time to use it in the morning before you have to check out... The hallway interiors look nice, and the rooms look nice, but the noise level inside the hotel it too noisy, like the walls are paper thin, you can hear the tv's from rooms across and down the hall, and you don't get a good night sleep, and the desk staff won't do anything about it to ask the other rooms to be quiet, they said "there is nothing we can do". The free continental breakfast is a waste of an elevator trip to the basement, stay in your room and eat the toilet paper. We are definately not coming back to this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Lundy's Lane located on historic Lundy's Lane in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada.When visiting our property we offer 2 sections.A Deluxe year round Interior Section or our Sping and Summer popular Courtyard Section. No matter which section fits your budget you are insure a Clean comfortable room with helpful Staff. Our hotel offers Free Parking, Free WIFI, Free Morning Newspaper, Free Local and Long Distance calling within Canada and the USA, 24 hour Front Desk Service year round, Indoor Heated Pool and Hot Tub, A Fitness Center, Elevators, An On site IHOP, Inroom and 24 Hour Lobby Coffee, Hair Dryers, Pay Pre-view Movies , Full size Iron Boards and Irons, TSN/CNN/SPORTSNET/CBC and many more TV channels are available. The Comfort Inn is located a 7 minute (3.5 kms or 2.2 miles) from the Falls, Casino's and Clifton Hill. Seasonal Shuttle service provided by the Niagara Parks stops right out in front of our hotel. Right nextdoor is the Canada One Factory Outlet Mall! We also offer guided wine and beer tours thru the Niagara region starting at $30 per person. We offer meeting rooms with all the usual required equipment and meals are available. Our upgraded rooms offer Fridge , Mirco and 42" Plasma TV's . We have some GREAT restaurants within a 1-5 minute walk from our front doors such as Fast food(Burger King), Italian with 2 local favourite (Mick and Angelo's) and (Johnny Rocco's) to another local favourite Falls Manor servering home cooked meals to Chinese and Sushi restaurants. Come stay with us and see why we are getting some great reviews on Trip Advisor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Lundy's Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lundy`s Lane Hotel Niagara Falls
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn