First I'll cover all the negatives:
- Bathtub didn't drain properly during shower. Shower made a high pitch squeaking noise.
- Room smelt of smoke upon entry (our fault - should have selected a non-smoking room).
- There was a single check in attendant and no a/c in the reception area (it took a while for her to check us in and it was a warm day).
- During the course of our stay I noticed a cigarette butt behind the single couch in our room, it was there for the whole 3 days we were there and the cleaning crew seemed to have missed in more than once.
Now for the positives:
- The location is awesome. Not on Clifton Hill but just on the neighboring Victoria Ave. You get to be in heart of the tourist area, without having to put up with the noise. For the price of the stay, this single detail alone made the stay worth it.
- The room was spacious and had 2 sinks (one in the washroom and one just outside).
- Other features were an indoor swimming pool, decent wifi and a hairdryer in the room.
If you are looking for a place to sleep and park your bags for a budget price...you found it. I will definitely stay there again (but this time in a non smoking room).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Econo Lodge By the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Econolodge Niagara Falls
- Econo Lodge Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Econo Lodge