“Horrible!!!”

Niagara Lodge & Suites
Ranked #110 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was the worst hotel I have ever been to!!! The place looks like it needs to be knocked down!! I was at the hotel no longer than 10 minutes for when I saw the room i checked right out!!! people stay away!! best advice

Room Tip: Don't go by the pictures!!! check the reviews!!
1  Thank sammyt-0701

Reviewed August 26, 2013

From the reviews I see here my stay could have been worse, but I share a lot of what was written and I seriously don't recommend the place. When you don't feel 100% comfortable lying down on the bed and refuse to take a shower in the place, it's just not a good motel.

Pros: Wi-fi included, self-serve buffet breakfast, AC worked

Cons: Old and dingy, does not smell fresh, disgusting bathroom, dirty carpet, sheets and blanket, TV from decades ago, absolutely no towels, and none available when I went to the desk to ask, shampoo packet impossible to open, bit of a party motel with people drinking and playing and sitting in chairs in the parking lot.

1  Thank Candice J
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had booked a room for my family which includes 3 small children when we approached the hotel it was absolutely nothing what we expected.. The pool was closed because it was being cleaned later to find out that the pump had broke.. Garbage all over property including a little cubby spot which was over flowing with old furniture and electronics.. The kitchen where the so called free breakfast area was filthy not sanitary at all for anyone to be eating in.. When spoke to front desk for a refund they told me they don't do refunds and laughed.. Also was given a fake name and was told they were management and it was about 3 weeks ago, so whoever wrote the review about 3 weeks ago it was a good possibility that it was my family.. Upon arrival we didn't even check the rooms because of how disgusting everything was just on the outside.. There was only one car in the parking lot.. I took several pictures because I will be taking further action that way no one can fall ill or have the same mistreatment we did.. It is now 3 weeks later and I called to speak to the owner and I still get false information.. They told me that there was no one at the name I had given for a manager :( I can't believe someone out there that can lie and go on to leave a family out.. We then left the hotel with no refund to go and spend another couple hundred dollars so that my children had a comfortable stay and an enjoyable time.. I do not recommend this place to anyone single or family.. If anyone else has taken pictures and would like to help me get this place under control plz let me know.. Plz write a review and I will check

Room Tip: Don't stay here
3  Thank Stephanie A
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Absolutely not worth it...please people stay away from this hotel. When you have to go and buy your own comet to clean your bathroom...it was absolutely disgusting, we also slept on top of the sheets and we didn't want to cover ourselves. The air conditioning was not working the carpets smelled of a thousand people who stayed previously before us, never again.

Room Tip: not at this hotel.
2  Thank Micheline B
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My family and I rented 3 room for 3 nights 4 days. Our Stay was horrible, Staff is not helpful Rooms are filthy.rugs smell , Bathrooms are moldy also the water burned my 84 year old mom and I . they should close there doors and do renovations before they take ppls money . I do not recommend this place to any one Also pool and hot tub you can see the filth .
ty
Lynda Smith
Canada

Room Tip: Do Not Go here .
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Family owned but have no clue about the business. They have older couple (uncle and aunt) working in housekeeping, not fit for this positon. I was there for three nights with my Family, booked two bedroom suite at least that what it showed on my confirmation but we were given two joining room. Our room were not clean all three nights meaning bed sheets were not changed, beds were not made or even vacuum. soil towers were not picked up from the bath rooms. I went to the front desk for services.
Breakfast was OK except the scrambled eggs. they served frozen eggs in a small warmer but not hot to even steam the water out. Place was very small unable to accomudate more than 25 guests.

Picture are deciving. hotel does not look like in the pictures.

Room Tip: Find an other place to stay. All rooms are dirty and old.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The best part of the stay was the location and parking. The bathtub was dirty,the sheets was very uncomfortable,there was not enough electric outlets,the Tv was from the sixties,the breakfast was ok but to crowded and there wasn't any housekeeping for the two nights my family and I stayed there.

Room Tip: This whole hotel needs a redo,the pictures you are seeing online are all lies.