Niagara Lodge & Suites
  • Restaurant
$65
$53
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
$136
$116
  • Breakfast included
$109
$87
  • Pool
Sterling Inn & Spa(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$98
$94
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$134
$62
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$96
$65
getaroom.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$312
$235
HotelsClick
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I order the room online and it was big big mistake !!! When I came to the place it Was really different from the pic online. The room so old and dirty and when you coming out from the elevator it's have really bedddd smell. I didn't stay here and I took a room in comfort inn. Much clean and nice room.

Room Tip: Don't take this hotel !!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Was on a 40th bday weekend with my good friend! First room they assigned to us, WAS DISGUSTING! Squished bugs on the ceiling (with shoe prints too) splatted Mosquitos on the wall with blood splats! Dirty mattresses! Just down right NASTY! We asked for another room.... Which was a bit better, but not that much! Had to go ask for towels and toilet paper .....garbage scattered at the bottem of the stairs (furniture,Tv's,boxes) sooo sooo dirty! You definately get what you pay for! But I now know it's worth it to spend the extra 40-50 dollars, so you can have a nice clean room!

1  Thank SusanVent
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This hotel was a big disappointment. It was smelly, dirty, badly maintained and not friendly at all. I found garbage behind the night table, the curtains were hanging partly loose, the breakfast food was awful, I wish I had checked the review on tripadvisor before booking it. Avoid this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Worst place I've ever stayed. Squished bugs all over the walls. Carpet were rippled and dirty. No towel holder. Hard as hell beds too! Generally dirty and unkempt! Run for your lives! Best part was when we tried to call down to the front desk, and the phone didn't work!

1  Thank Meredith B
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were very run down damages were superficially repaired. Stairs to our room les directly to a a furniture graveyard. Don't let your children walk around carpet without shoes on!

The rooms were adequate to sleep in if you pulled off all given comforters and you closed your eyes and prayed! Bathtub was gross and I was not confident about cleanliness of sink so I held items in my pocket.

Breakfast was good and the hotel did have free wifi. The pictures other guests posted were accurate. It could be a nice place if taken care if better.