Skyline Hotel & Waterpark
$63
CrownePlaza.com
$53
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$78
$164
$113
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$122
$109
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
Travelocity
$137
$117
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$313
$304
1,591 results
All reviewsmovie nightwater parkkids movieindoor courtyardclifton hillbunk bed roomperkins restaurantplanet hollywoodfamily hotelkids eat freecasino niagaraeasy accesskids loverainforest cafeadjoining roomsother attractionscoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My family stayed for two nights with two children ages 13 & 9 had a wonderful time at the Skyline Inn. Room was very neat & staffs are very friendly. At night it was very lousy with kids running around the hotel. Movie night is very awesome & free popcorn .

2  Thank Marie C
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is the first time I have visited Niagara Falls even though I have lived in Ontario all my life. Since I am a busy newspaper columnist, I wanted to get away from it all. My husband suggested Niagara Falls since I had never been there.

When I entered the Skyline Inn, it was a wonderful, cheery atmosphere. We had no trouble checking in or finding a good parking spot in their underground garage. I found the staff to be very accomodating and the rooms were very, very clean and very spacious. There was absolutely nothing to complain about in the Skyline Inn. The courtyards below are very nice as well for those who just want to read, relax or mellow out. This is also a great place for children. The waterpark is so handy for the famlies and the walkway to get to the waterpark is joined to the Skyline Inn. Very convenient for the families/couples.

The Skyline is worth the reasonable cost that they charge and is very comparable to other hotels in the area. The Inn even gave us a $5.00 coupon for Starbucks because we told them we didn't need daily housekeeping for our two day stay. Nice incentive to save on energy for washing machines etc. You will not be disappointed with your stay at the Skyline.

Doesn't matter what age you are this Inn is an excellent choice. I would go back there in a minute because we had such a great time. My next stay will definitely include a stay at the Skyline Inn.

Marilyn Lincoln
Kitchener, Ontario

Room Tip: We were in the rooms on the second floor facing the street view. We had a nice window view of all the hotels around us etc. Since we had no children with us this was a great courtyard area on the second floor. If you have children you would want to choose the courtyard that has movie night for the kids.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marilyn L
Reviewed August 28, 2013

we just got back from another night at the Skyline inn, we again chose the bunkbed room. Love this for the kids as it gives them and us some privacy at night. The beds here were so comfy almost like staying at home. And the access to the waterpark couldn't be any better. Your staff is very friendly and helpful. The only complaint I had this time around were the other guests who were completely rude after the quiet times. I mentioned this to a staff member as they were walking down the hall but this didn't make a difference as the other guests continued to make noise late into the night and early the next morning. At 350/night I expect to be able to have a peaceful nights sleep and not have to wear ear plugs to block out unnecessary noises...over all though I did enjoy my visit!

3  Thank 367deb1950
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family of four ( kids are 6 & 10) had a wonderful time at the Skyline. We requested an upper floor , quiet room based on the advice found on tripadvisor.
Our room was clean and spacious.
The Courtyard space was nice but we didn't use it because there was a large group that tended to sprawl loudly, You can't really fault the hotel for that... I was very glad that we were not in the courtyard that the movie played in, when we checked it out it was a bit like a zoo. My kids felt that it was too loud to actually hear the movie... too bad.
Location very convenient and walked everywhere and no , you do not have to go through the Casino or Parking garage to get to the falls as I read in another post...Just exit the Skyline doors and turn left, then walk down the street pass Hershey and the duty free.

The package: was great for us and we only spent an extra $20.00 on tokens to play the midway games.LOVED THE 4D experience and the Safari mini putt!!!!! We used all the coupons with the exception of the fallview restaurant, because even though the kids eat free on the coupon... It's still $34.99 for the Buffet x2 plus drinks and tip. But I'm sure it would have been lovely to watch the falls during dinner. Staff very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about the area.

The Waterpark: The kids had a ball, it heavily chlorinated, do bring goggles. Towels are supplied.

Meals: restaurants in the area are expensive as expected but we did find a lovely place called Mama Mia's with yummy spaghetti & Meatballs and a kids menu. We did not have a good experience at Perkins .. Denny's was....Denny's and we also went to Al's 6.99 Buffet for breakfast. it was o.k. ... The bacon was deep fried which I didn't love and there are some greek treats Loukoumades that I did enjoy

Do pick up the free tourist booklet's in the lobby, there are coupons in there!

The Falls..wow a true wonder of the world, we did the Maid of the mist and loved it!
Fireworks: Lovely, Bring a blanket and plunk yourself down on the grass...

Clifton Hill: if your child has an active imagination like mine, be mindful of the haunted type attractions and the spooky music that goes along with it...walking it at night was a little difficult with the crowd but we figured out a way to distract him every time we were near one...

If you are continuing to the states...dio visit the duty free... great prices on my husband's favorite Jamaican rum...
We would visit the Skyline again ...yes, if the price was right..

Room Tip: Request a quiet room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Fuzzykiwi
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed here based on reviews of other people and it being the traveler's choice winner 2013. Good things: connection to waterpark is great. Location is great too. Attached to a Perkins restaurant which is convenient for breakfast. It was clean. The hotel room was adequate.

The things I want people to know: The room is okay, but they are all in courtyards in a cubicle shape two floors and lots of noise coming from those common courtyards, which are enclosed. We had people above us that were sharing two rooms next to each other and there must have been at least 12 kids of various ages running/jumping on beds and screaming chasing each other for hours on end while not one of the parents corrected at all. It was like world war III. We asked to be moved and they did move us. It was better, but still a place with very thin walls. The decor is very old, but clean and the carpet needed to be replaced about 15 years ago. I can only imagine what is growing in there. The coffee machine they give you only has one cream. Yes, only one tiny little cream. A small thing, I know, but still. And when my husband asked where we could get coffee in the lobby (for me) and they said there is a starbucks about 10-15 minute walk. But the lobby itself has a coffee machine within sight of the main desk, could they have mentioned that? Also, there is a perkins restaurant attached to your hotel, could you have mentioned that? The first night we didn't know that. So the staff doesn't seem too knowledgeable.

Check in is also a bit of a hassle and the parking in the front is very very tight, with people and little kids in front, behind and around you walking from the hotel to their parking lot and elsewhere. A little unsafe.

I would not book this hotel again knowing what I do, but it wasn't a wholly bad place to stay, despite the things I mentioned. Hope this helps someone.

2  Thank buckeyelove