We have stayed at skyline three times in three years.
We have young kids and indoor watermarks are a hit with them, although not always tolerable for adults.
We have stayed at great wolf lodge but it is so pricey and isolated that we will not do that again...they also have a mould problem which narrows down one's choices to Fallsview waterpark or Americana waterpark......Now, since the waterparks are reasonably similar in cleanliness and features, it comes down to the accommodation attached to the waterpark....and that is where Skyline gets the edge over similar 3 star hotels.
Three tips for your stay:
1) don't stay in courtyard 2 , as there is a kids movie there nightly and we love returning from the movie to a quiet courtyard...best of both worlds.
2) ask them to get microwaves in the rooms...so necessary with the fridge...we end up asking the front desk to heat our kids' formula, milk and oatmeal etc...maybe if enough people pester them to do it, they will...going on 3 years, same request.
3) tip the cleaning ladies.....they are always hard at work whenever we have visited....highly visible and always accomodating.....we appreciate that a facility with a high moisture content can get pretty damp and cause some further trouble being beside say, gallons of water rushing over a cliff,,,,,,so bravo to no mould and dank smells!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A popular choice for both families and couples alike. The spacious and comfortable hotel features a superior location and outstanding amenities that suit every style of guest. Located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort, the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark is one block to the Falls and at the front doors of Casino Niagara. Skyline Hotel has been recognized with a Travelers Choice Award as one of the top hotels in Canada for family travel, thanks in part due to generous family suites including bunk bed suites that can accommodate up to six guests, spacious room sizes and refrigerators in each room. Recent upgrades include the addition of free wireless internet to all public spaces and guestrooms. Skyline Hotel & Waterpark features free family friendly movie nights in the indoor courtyard, Perkins Family Restaurant on site, and is directly connected via indoor walkway to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark (The Travelers' Choice Award winner for top Amusement Park & Waterpark in Canada) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Groupon, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Skyline Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skyline Niagara Falls