“Terrific People”

Skyline Hotel & Waterpark
Ranked #32 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed March 20, 2008

Very pleased with the early check in and late check out as I had come down with a flu while i was there and the Skyline let me stay to 1:30 p.m. with no surcharge added to my room.

It was greatly appreciated and I've stayed there twice now and would highly recommend any one with children this be the place to go.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Skyline Hotel & Waterpark

Reviewed March 18, 2008

My family decided to take a mini vacation and head to the falls. We wanted to visit the new falls view waterpark. We booked a room in the Skyline Inn. I must say that it does not look like much but offers much more than meets the eye. In each section of rooms there is an indoor courtyard, which serves as an alternate space to hang out in aside from the room. this turned out to be my salvation, as the kids get ansy after only a very short time being cooped up in a hotel room. The courtyard allowed them to meet other kids in the hotel. They were able to stay down there, in view of all parents, yet far enough away from the rooms that the noise levels were not bothersome at all. At night, the hotel puts on a family movie for all.The kids could bring pillows and blankets into the courtyard for extra comfort. The kids ( and myself ) felt like we were camping out!! The kids made me promise that when we return to the falls, we stay at the Skyline - they really loved that courtyard !!!

Overall, the hotel was very family oriented and was a pleasure to stay at.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2008

From the moment we walked up to the front desk, our fun began.
Shortly after we unloaded our luggage, I had to park across the road at the Casino parking lot, as the hotels limited lot was full.
Once in the room we got prepared to take on the Water Park!
The walk way was enjoyable and then we saw it... The wave pool and all the slide rides! Yes! This is what we came for. My daughter was totaly delighted that we brought her here.She's 8 and loved every moment. The prices to eat anywhere, are a "bit over the top". Some of the resturants were closed! Check out "Perkins", you get 10% off your meals!
All in all we had one great stay In Niagara Falls.
Check it out for yourself!

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed February 29, 2008

This was my family's third visit to the Skyline Hotel and once again we had a great time. Our first visit was in July 07 for my son's 7th birthday and we had such a great time that we came back for Thanksgiving. Both of those trips we had the same room which had a balcony that overlooked the casino parking lot. My husband smokes (hotel was a smoking hotel at the time) so this room was great for him and us as it was nice to be able to sit outside. This trip was a little different as it involved more of us, it was suppose to be 6 in total but at the last minute the husbands backed out so it left two Moms and two little boys aged 8 & 7. On this visit we had a Family Suite which was in the corner of the first courtyard where they played the movies. If you have a large group going this suite is for you. I was going to cancel the suite when I found out that the husbands were not coming but I am glad I didn't as there was lots of room and the boys could get rid of some of their left over energy. Of course we had the waterpark package (main reason for going) and we all had a great time.

My favourite things about the Skyline is the friendly staff and the location. The fact that they have a small fridge and coffee maker are just a bonus. This hotel satisfies everyone in my family as you have easy access to the water park, the casino and of course Clifton Hill, everything is in walking distance. You park your car and don't get in it again until you leave.

I have to admit that I am not one for waterparks, I don't like water when it involves lots of people and I am afraid of heights but after three visits I love this waterpark, my son even figured out how to get me to not panic when standing on the stairs waiting to go down the fabulous tube slides - I have not adventured to the other larger slides - just a little to high for me but maybe on our next trip and believe me there will be another trip as my son is already planning his next birthday.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2008

Great family hotel. close to everything. Great staff

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 6, 2008

We are four people who go to the Skyline three or four times a year.
We take advantage of the excellent two night package, the staff are great, the rooms are always clean, with everything new including carpets beds washrooms etc.
The meals at Perkins & the Brock are great, the staff are friendly and efficeint.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with friends
2  Thank flyer31toronto
Reviewed December 29, 2007

The waterpark was awesome. No line-ups and the kids got to go on the slides over and over again. We were satisfied with the room. We've stayed in better but we've also stayed in worse. It was clean and comfortable. The hotel offered a movie in the courtyard and we just had to come out of our room and watch the movie. That was great. Our breakfast was included...the french toast was the best!!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family