Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
The Tower Hotel(Niagara Falls)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
3,649 results
All reviewsmilestones restaurantgreat viewthe concierge loungefloor to ceiling windowsbreakfast buffethigh floora city view roomthe upper floorsomelette stationper daygreat roompresidential suitecanadian sideincline railwayself parkwhirlpool tuban upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This message goes out to all the Management and Staff of this hotel. I consider myself a very reasonable traveler and realize that it's far from possible to accommodate and make all types of guests happy on a regular basis...I realize that hotel Management can only help in areas that are within their powers and understand when situations arise that are not...I have been reading tons of reviews from all kinds of traveling sites about this hotel and as a loyal member of the Marriott chain i don't mind paying the high price for quality and top shelf service that comes with this brand though what deeply disappoints me to no end is that when more then 85% of travelers complain about the same issues day in and day out and are being nickeled and dimmed for everything in this hotel then something seriously should be done and quickly as a permanent solution. Everyone complains on a daily basis about the elevator problems and with that being true and nothing being able to be done about it then why not just make Valet parking more affordable and why not give all guests free wifi and maybe even throw in a breakfast meal during there stay, after all we are choosing your hotel and paying a premium all around in a facility with many issues. If you were a true Four Diamond hotel with rates of 125.00 a night or less with all these issues then i would have to say to all guests 'Deal With It, though when all guests are paying 200 to 400 a night and not receiving the quality and service we deserve then don't you think it's time to take action in areas that you can give back in, again it maybe to late to add elevators and other things to this property though it's not to late to lower your Valet prices and give free wifi and throw in a free breakfast to guests that after all did choose your property for their vacation enjoyment. I hope this message doesn't get lost under the radar and something is finally done so that all travelers including myself and my family can enjoy your hotel and vacation.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
8  Thank Darren W
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Good Day Darren,

I appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issues with our elevators. We are working to enhance this service and rectify the wait times. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we may provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was not impresssed with the casino or the staff at the front desk.

The hotel was cleana nd the room was okay but the view of the roof beside us was not so great.

When I come to Niagara I like to be close to the Casino and the distance was not far but far enough that it was a walk. Another thing is they do not offer a shuttle which put a damper on things and having to take cabs everywhere gets expensive. Also you have to pay for parking which is $25.00 per day. Park at the casino and if you play you park for free so that was a bonus. But I have stayed here twice and I prefer to be closer to the action.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Traveller867
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Hello Traveller867,

Thank you for staying with us recently when visiting Niagara Falls. I am happy to hear that you have stayed with us in the past. I thank you for your comments regarding internet at the hotel; we do provide complimentary internet in the hotel lobby and business centre for our guests. The hotel does not have a shuttle, however the WeGo bus stops right out front of the hotel, which is very convenient for guests of the hotel.

I hope that we will see you again.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed at the Gateway for 3 nights, July 3-July 6, 2014. The location of this hotel is fantastic; once you park your car you really don't need to take it back out. If you don't want to walk, the bus stops right outside the door of the hotel. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Those are the strong points.

Unfortunately, the service left something to be desired! We requested a falls view room as we are platinum members (even willing to pay for the upgrade), but were told that nothing was available for and to check back...did so everyday, but no. The front desk, regardless of how busy the hotel was, only ever had 1 or 2 people at the desk, so the line-ups were always long. The elevators were so slow and always overcrowded. It was at least a 10 minute or more wait every time you wanted to go up or down. A few times I took the stairs, but we were on the 18th floor and it was mighty warm in the stairwells and the hallways as well. We tried to have a drink in the lobby bar which was another disaster; there were 3 of us and one other couple in the entire bar. We waited patiently while the bartender took the order of the other couple and make their drinks (about 10 minutes). Then he returned to the bar and kept himself busy for another 10 minutes....he looked our way several times, but continued to ignore us! After about a 25 minute wait, we left and walked down the street to another hotel that had a bar and grill and had drinks there. Our room was never cleaned before 2:00 pm the three nights we were there and one day it was not made up until 5:00 pm. Also, it is archaic to still charge for wifi.....get into the present people! We travel frequently and when we are able we always stay at a Marriott, but I think this is the last time at this one.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the falls side. The view is very nice. Better yet...try the other Marriott down the street....closer to the falls and maybe better service.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Hello B3achLov3r,

Thank you for staying with and for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel. I am sorry that the rest of your experiences left something to be desired. This is not the standard level of service that we strive to provide to our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding the issues. We will share your message appropriately within Marriott.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We ordered our stay through group on and had a good price. But then the mandatory hotel parking price made the deal at par with the regular room price. The valet option was slightly higher and we never dreamed we would have paid for it had it not been a freezing winter day. The wifi also cost money.

Going to Niagara Falls on a budget should not include this hotel.

The facility however is clean, very nice, and rooms have mini fridges. Very standard good marriott experience but with added fees everywhere - (normal for Niagara Falls.)

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank HZ1983
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I am a platinum member and I took a few friend to Niagara Falls for a 2 day golf outing. I used my points.

There is no elite line and I had to wait 15 minutes...let's say this is not what I expect when I stay at a Marriott property.

The car valet was good. No more than 5 min to get the car in front: good job there

The wait at the elevators is too long. Something needs to be done.

Room with falls view: very exciting vista of the falls. Room are very basic but you do not go Niagara Falls to stay in your room. Bathroom small

Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank Krkss

Good Day Krkss,

Thank you for choosing Marriott! I am very sorry that your recent stay with us did not meet the standards that you are used to at Marriott hotels. I apologize for the wait times for the elevators as well as our front desk. I am happy to hear that you received great service from our valet department.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again when you are visiting Niagara Falls.