Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls
$100
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$60
$73
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$81
  • Restaurant
$122
$112
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$275
$264
3,675 results
All reviewsmilestones restaurantgreat viewthe concierge loungefloor to ceiling windowsbreakfast buffethigh floora city view roomthe upper floorsomelette stationper daygreat roompresidential suitecanadian sideincline railwayself parkwhirlpool tuban upgrade
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We happened to be booked in this hotel the weekend that Nic Wallenda walked over Niagra Falls. Our room on the 28th floor looked over the falls, just as the hotel promised. We watched the spectacular event from the comfort of our hotel room! Also, waking up to the unbelievably beautiful view each morning was a treat. The hotel was IMMACULATE. The staff was courteous, helpful and very friendly. The cafe breakfast was delicious and not overpriced, in my opinion. My husband and I like to stay in Marriotts generally, because there are no surprises. They are clean and well kept up. This one was probably the best Marriott we have every stayed at. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning a visit to Niagra Falls. Outstanding experience, overall!!

Room Tip: Ask for anything above the 15th floor for the best views of the falls.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FUSSYTRAVELER5

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We are delighted to read your accolades of our hotel! I am glad that you enjoyed your entire stay and that our associates provided exceptional service to you. We truly hope that you will join us again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Great hotel, overlooking the falls with great views from the restaurant. Excellent breakfast,and friendly staff. To wake up every morning and see the Niagara Falls was amazing!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank SonieJ

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We are delighted to read that your stay was perfect and that you enjoyed our amazing view! We hope that you will join us again soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Very quick check in. Ideal car parking. The view of the Falls from our seventh floor room was spectacular. Excellent room facilities. The only thing I do not care for is the internet charge of $12.95. So I did not use the internet. The restaurant had very good food that was well presented. Unfortunately we had a problem with bok choy not being cleaned properly. There was no charge for our entree because of this. It was very nice that they recognized our anniversary. Would go back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We are glad that you will join us again. I am happy to read that Milestones provided great service to you when you had a concern with your food. Next time you are with us, please go to the lobby to use the complimentary computers and internet in our business centre or bring your device to the lobby and get connected to our complimentary WiFi.

See you soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

This hotel was recommended by the website of the conference I would be attending, so I took the bait and stayed here. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a dump and it wasn't devoid of service. In my experience, though, this brand of hotel doesn't specialize in "nothing wrong with it". That's really all I can say for this one.

I arrived late the first night. As I was checking in, the attendant asked me if I was aware of the parking fees. As I arrived by car service, I told him as much. More on that later.

As I got up to the room, my key wouldn't open the door. I used the phone near the elevator to call the desk, and they sent up someone who didn't bring a key (as if I had been swiping it wrong). He tried, and, surprise surprise, it didn't work. After about 10 minutes of standing in the hallway, a maintenance man came up with a new key.

My adventures in that hallway weren't over by any means. For the next 2 days, whenever I arrived back at my hotel room, the same thing happened. After day 3, they fixed the issue, and I could leave and enter as I pleased.

The day before I checked out, I reviewed the bill on my TV. I had been charged (not a small amount) for parking for each day. Keep in mind, I don't have a car here. Also, I was charged double for internet use for one of the days. A call to the front desk resolved the matter, but really, this is the sort of thing you need to get right from the start.

For the good points, everything was very clean, it all looked nice, and the staff were friendly. I'll bet you can do better, though. Next time, I'm trying the other Marriott right down the street.

Room Tip: The views from the falls side are breathtaking.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your comments, we are happy to hear that our associates were helpful and friendly. I apologize that you were charged for parking after informing us that you did not have a car here. I am also sorry to hear that you had difficulty with your keys. I understand how frustrating that would have been for you especially as you probably had a tight schedule with your conference. I hope that you will consider staying with us again when you are traveling to Niagara Falls.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is without a doubt the best view i have ever had from a hotel room window. Both the Horseshoe and American falls without anything obscuring the view. Yes, it's fairly expensive, and yes, you pay a little extra for the higher floors and the better views but it's worth every single cent. There are three Marriott hotels in Niagara falls, and The Gateway on The Falls is the furthest away from The Rainbow Bridge which is also the Canada / US border, however the tourist area is not that big and everything is within walking distance or a cheap taxi ride away. I hope one day soon to be back in Niagara Falls and would definitely stay in The Marriott Gateway next time, but only if i could get a room on the 25th floor or higher.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chris E

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience! We are glad that you enjoyed the view from your hotel room. We also feel that it is exceptional. We cannot wait for you to join us again soon!