Lion's Head Bed & Breakfast
$99
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$59
$72
$111
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$92
$117
$111
Sheraton.com
$125
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$272
$263
$136
$115
  • Breakfast included
$116
$92
  • Fitness center
All reviewsgourmet breakfasteach morningother guestsniagara on the lakethird floorprivate bathroomwithin walking distancebreakfast was amazingrelaxing stayminute walk to the fallsspent nightslocal attractionsfirst morningsitting areaclifton hillhelenagauguin
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I stayed here back in August and had a perfect time. We stayed in one of the upstairs rooms. It was clean, cozy and very comfortable! Once we parked the car here, we walked everywhere else... to the falls, restaurants, and even the attractions street! Helena made an incredible breakfast of her own design. We learned after talking with her that she had attended culinary school and has a long background of cooking. She is also an excellent tour resource and provided us with many places to go to and also directed us to a local restuarant that was increible!! We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kurtpenn
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We enjoyed our breakfasts and found everything to be comfortable and clean. It is not as pretentious as some B&Bs, which we really like. The location was convenient and also pleasantly quiet. I am glad we chose to stay here over the large hotels overlooking the falls. It was a good match for us.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank EsmeCrane
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed there during the labor day weekend and had a blast. The room was brand new in the lower level. The only thing that i was missing was air conditioning considering the aspect of ta hot weekend. The house is very nice and clean. Helena was very informative about attractions in the area. I would definitely recommend her home to others.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The home was beautiful with a comfortable room and a great view that over looked the gorge. The front porch was inviting and made our stay even more relaxing. Helena (the Host) made our stay special and the morning breakfasts were great. She suggested a great place to have dinner and places to visit while we were in the area. I enjoyed conversing with the other guest at the table. It is a great way to meet new people. We found the place very comfortable and relaxing after a day visiting the falls.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I read so many good reviews about this place and I had great expectations, probably the people writing here are totally different from me. Starting from when I booked the place I was not sure about it, she promptly asked my credit card but when I sent it to her she did not bother about giving me a confirmation. We got there late in the night, maybe at 10pm and she did not even know my name when we entered. The room looked great but I immediately saw dust everywhere, on the floor hairs, the curtains incredibly dusty, the pops-corn ceiling was full of dust and the curtains holders had webs on them. In the morning from the bed with the sun light I could see dust on the walls. Why? The B&B could be very nice but the decorations are kind of weird, toilet paper rolls abandoned, a ladder in the living room, silicon bottle on the entrance room table. The towels were kind of rough and with stains of bleach. Nice shower. The no good point was the breakfast. We have not been asked about food allergies, we got some food and we did not know even what it was or what it contains. Too sweet, not tasty. We were looking for a coffee one afternoon because we were cold and instead of making us one, while holding a coffee mug in her hands, she told us there is no coffee place in Niagara Falls. I found this a bit odd. I think that Helena tries really hard but she did not reach yet the standard she thinks her B&B is.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple