“Good value”

Ramada Niagara Falls/Fallsview
Ranked #44 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Stayed here because of online deal (less than $100 a night plus $40 Dave and Busters card). Room was clean and clearly they have done renovations receintly, the bathroom was very nice. 5 minute walk to fallsview casino and free shuttle pass that ran every half hour to casino, cliffton hill and the falls. Service was good, not extraordinary, but no complaints. If you want to stay on a budget I would defintely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 23, 2010

I booked my room months in advance for a honeymoon trip. Upon check in I was informed that I had to pay $12.00 a day to park on the premises. The staff was extremely rude. I had booked my room for 5 days and checked out after 3 days. the rooms smelled and the cleaning staff was subpar locking themselves in the rooms while the guest was out to clean. After check out I was billed $106.88 on my credit card for charges that was not disclosed at check out. I was by far the worst accomadations that i have ever experienced it turned my honeymoon into a most horriblde experience. This place should be shut down! I would not allow my dog to stay in this place. It should be underinvestigation by what ever consumer protection agence Canada has.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank docjohnson138
Reviewed August 18, 2010

Stayed for one night with family. Got the Magic show package deal. $130. Excellent value!!! Price included 3 tickets to the Greg Frewin magic show (I've seen David Copperfield live and Greg is on the same level). $40 voucher for the Keg restaurant overlooking the Falls and shuttle bus trans for all the major stuff. The hotel isn't the Ritz but was very clean and the rooms are spacious. They charge $12 for parking but you get a pass for the shuttle buses. We asked for early check in and they wound up giving us a free upgraded room with hot tub & balcony. Staff was very friendly. Pool was clean and a comfortable temp. Wireless was a little flaky. My wife had to sit in a chair by the door to get a signal. Maybe just because we were at the end of the hall.
The only negative was the IHOP restaurant. The food was OK but WAY OVERPRICED! If you don't want to spend $20 each for breakfast then there is an all you can eat place across the street for less than $10.

2  Thank bellguy
Reviewed August 18, 2010

We had a group of teenagers on our floor partying all night and nobody answered us at the front desk, we were there 3 nights and didn't sleep the 2 first one. We ask to be moved in another section or floor, at the front desk the clerk said the group left and there will be no problem for the 2nd night, she lied.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bottine38
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Working on a budget, we booked a room at the Ramada in Niagara Falls on the Canadian side of the falls. The price was reasonable, the room ok but that was it. The pool was dirty and seemed to be open to anyone who walked in. There was no business center. Despite reserving the room for 4 people, the room only had 3 towels. Even the day after I called the front desk for an additional towel, which was delivered around 10pm, the room was cleaned and only 3 towels left. On the positive side, the concierge was very friendly and helpful, giving us many good ideas for places to go and things to see.

1  Thank rustyjdcs
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 5 days. During the stay rooms were serviced for bed sheets only. no cleaning, no vacume, no towels and no bathroon papertowels. the second day of my stay I called the front desk for bathroom papers, she said will be there in 5 minutes. an hour later called her again then she said there are other people waiting for other things to be done. at that point I got so mad and told her that my kids needed to go to the bathroom right now, her andswer still was not good enough. they charge for parking. one out of 2 elevators was not working for 2 days. They did not want to hadle my complaints.

1  Thank raed73
Reviewed August 7, 2010

My stay at this hotel was great! it provided a shuttle service, which was very useful. It is close to the falls and a great price. I was reading the other reviews on here and i just want to inform the people who complain about the $12 parking..that is a great price compared to other hotels for parking.Plus with that you get an unlimited shuttle pass! Come on people what more do you want! I have stayed at other hotels in Niagara falls and you pay for parking at EVERY hotel. I stayed at the Embassy Suites once and it was $25 for parking! So the Ramada offers a great deal to park! I will be retuning to this hotel!

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple