The hotel is right across the Rainbow Bridge and next to the Birds Kingdom. 15 min walk to the falls (the American part). You can see the Falls from some rooms - far away on the right, so you would not actually call this "a view".
The room was clean, with new white bedding, but the hotel in general is very modest and needs renovation.
You get parking for $10 per night + tax, which is good for the location. Breakfast is not included but available for $9 per person (we did not try it so I cannot tell how good is it).
Given the prices of other accommodations in the area, this place is the best price you can get. But don't expect any luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and Casino Niagara. An indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna are available. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a cable TV is provided. Michael's Inn Fallsview offers a fitness centre for guests' convenience with a 24-hour reception desk. The entertainment area of Clifton Hill is within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Groupon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michael`s Inn By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Michaels Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Michaels Inn
- Michaels Hotel By The Falls
- Michaels Inn By The Falls