The state of the building is terrible... not sure how it is still considered structurally safe. Once I pulled around back to park I noticed portions of the balcony's/building crumbling (hunks of concrete on the neighbouring property)
The bathroom is so outdated, heating system is outdated, there are water stains EVERYWHERE - loads of leaks! Condensation on EVERY window. Lower ceiling was dripping during breakfast!!
Upon booking the room I was told we would have a balcony but we DID NOT! No Riverview either... fibbed there too!
The room when we arrived had a horrible stench of urine. To the point of me wanting to turn around and drive home. A short time after checking in I discovered the cause of the smell - the previous guests had left a bag of soiled diapers/garbage under the bathroom sink which was not look after by house keeping.
I will admit it was cheap, we had a bed and shower but that was about it. And if you are looking for a decent night sleep pack your own pillow the ones in the room are horrible!!!
After checking out and paying for the bill, two days later I notice a charge of $8.93 on my VISA- it apparently was for 2 bottles of water that were nicely laid out on the dresser with the complementary coffee. No price tag on them or note indicating there would be a fee for drinking them so I assume it is there as part of the room. I used this to drink and make coffee with. I just called the hotel and they informed me that the bottles were tagged $3.99 each - plus tax??? It is water!!! Insane!
The location is great but there are way better deals and hotels to be had in Niagara Falls... I don't recommend anyone stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and Casino Niagara. An indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna are available. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a cable TV is provided. Michael's Inn Fallsview offers a fitness centre for guests' convenience with a 24-hour reception desk. The entertainment area of Clifton Hill is within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michael`s Inn By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Michaels Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Michaels Inn
- Michaels Hotel By The Falls
- Michaels Inn By The Falls