We just returned from our stay at the Marriott. We have visited this hotel for the past two years. The customer service is very good in this very clean hotel. The view of the falls are good from any room. Be aware that the cost of visiting this area is extremely high when it comes to food prices. Parking is also a hidden cost at $20 per night.at the Marriott. The Canadian Dollar is now equal to the US Dollar, making this not quite the bargin it once was. When we visit the Niagara region again, we will stay at this hotel hands down. It is simply the best and makes for a wonderfull time. Oh, by the way, the beds are absolutely incredible. Thank you Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott