“Just Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!”

Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Ranked #6 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 12, 2010

My Husband booked us this hotel for a getaway for our anniversary and it was amazing. We had a fantastic view of both falls and the room was super. The food was great (breakfast was my fav) and the service was outstanding! Just a wonderful hotel to have a vacation at!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 12, 2010

My new husband and I went away for two nights to Niagara Falls after our wedding this past weekend. A tiny getaway, not nearly long enough- so very appreciated and deserved if I do say so myself! Of course, I couldn't decide which hotel I wanted to stay at so we booked ourselves in at both Fallsview Resort & Casino, as well as the Marriott Fallsview. We got an amazing deal by booking on the Marriott website- booked the one night special that included $75 towards dinner at Terrapin Grille Fallsview Restaurant (which ended up being an incredible fine dining experience, we especially recommend the french onion soup!), as well as two coupons to the breakfast buffet- which was actually one of the nicest buffet breakfasts we've ever had. The staff at this hotel were so so nice- accommodating and so eager to help. It initially threw us off to find out that its Valet only- $20- but were delighted by the helpfulness of this feature. We had a buttload of stuff we were bringing in with us- all of our gifts and tons of wine and booze, as well as our overnight bags and other awkward bags. Thank you bellhops!
The room itself was a touch dated (compared to fallsview resort), however I loved the room- the whirlpool for two overlooked the falls and lets not underestimate how much we love that tub! Its heaven.
Anyone that has stayed at a Marriott before knows about their beds- omg- they're amazing. Totally worth the price- infact, I'd pay MORE to sleep that comfortably!
A+ to the starbucks in the lobby! The lovely girl who worked there made us a perfect americano- and was conversational and cheerful!
We went swimming in the pool before dinner- a great little pool with a neat little hot tub hidden away in a more private area.
I loved this hotel- I wouldn't hesitate to recommending it to someone else, or to go back to! The staff were amazing- the facilities were gorgeous- and the value was incredible!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in October. We had never been to Niagara Falls and were looking for the "full experience". The hotel was beautiful. We had a perfect view of the falls. The staff was friendly and helpful. Best of all, there was a Starbucks located in the hotel. The hotel was within walking distance to most locations. They offer valet parking and once the car was parked, we didn't need to worry about it again. The cleaniness, staff, and view made the experience of Niagara Falls one I will never forget.

Reviewed November 9, 2010

Quite expensive but a beautiful position overlooking the Falls. Breakfast included which was very good. Rooms very comfortable and so they should be. Worth the splurge!! Easy to get to the Falls and sightseeing.

Reviewed November 8, 2010

my husband took me to niagara falls for my birthday & we had a great stay in the marriott niagara falls! when we checked in we were upgraded to a presidential suite! then we mentioned my birthday & we were given a box of chocolates! great customer service @ the check in desk (wish i could remember her name!) the room was clean, i checked for bedbugs! none found! we had a jacuzzi tub w/ views of the falls! the views were unbelieveable! right on the falls & you could see @ night all lit up! it was a great location! we were able to walk to all the sites & tours! one downside was the wifi was an additional price everywhere, my husband didn't like that!

Reviewed November 4, 2010

I can't say enough about this hotel. Great view of Niagara Falls. Employees were very helpful and knowledgeable. Clean and very comfortable. email- cdomin4291@aol.com

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Marriot for three nights, using their special for a two night stay plus an additonal night. Check in was very fast, less than five minutes. We booked a room with a jacuzzi and a fireplace and were placed on the 23rd floor, which is the top floor. The view is truly unbeliveable, worth every penny. I read reviews online that stated the fireplaces were electric. I'm not sure what they mean by that., but ours was a gas log unit., very cozy and we loved it. The staff was friendly with one exception, our waiter at the restaurant. His name was marco and he was pretty useless.Speaking of the restaurant, I agree with other reviews, the food was average, but we had a $75 voucher so we tried it. The breakfast buffet was excellent including the omelets. Tip: order your omelet before getting your other food, it takes a minute to make and your other food will get cold. Tip: there is lounge on the 23rd floor called the Concierge lounge. Check if your room key opens the door, all the food inside is free. It worked for us, the cleaning lady told us about it.