Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
$99
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Restaurant
$72
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$92
$116
$92
  • Fitness center
$136
$116
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$272
$263
7,703 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidevalet servicefloor roomtable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
Reviewed May 30, 2007

my wife,teenage daughter and i stayed for memorial day weekend to attend my brother in law's wedding. we had a room on the 19th floor and were very pleased.The housekeeper was very nice and gave us extra towels,coffee,sugar etc. The view was great. When I went to print out boarding passes for our flight,the night clerk did it for me so that it wouldn't cost me anything. The wedding dinner was excellent,but the reataurant's dinner and breakfast buffets were mediocre at best. All in all,I would definetly stay here again but eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
5  Thank wizrick
Reviewed May 29, 2007

the last time i was in niagra falls was about 5 years ago and since then theres been alot of new construction and the marriot is one of them.
i was so pleasantly surprised to enter the room,it was very clean and pleasant to the eye.we had a big tub which had lights above that were on a dimmer switch.nice touch.
we had an amazing view of the falls and the hotel is situated right in front of the cable car which takes you directly to the visitors center.
my only slightly negative comment would be about the pool.the chlorine was so strong that we could'nt stay in for long and our skin itched and eyes stung for a good 2 days after,not too fun.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank cabnyc
Reviewed May 27, 2007

My partner and I stopped at the Marriott for 1 night whilst visiting the Falls and considering the comments below we were a little disappointed.

At check-in the night manager and his team were too busy watching a hockey game on TV to notice we had arrived.

When booking direct with the hotel we had requested a high room to get a full view of the falls. When we arrived (at 11.30pm) we were given a room on the 5th floor (that's the lowest floor available) and right next door to the lifts - when we looked out we could barely see the falls.

As we had flown into Toronto airport and then driven straight to Niagra we wanted something to eat. We called the Desk and were advised that none of the hotel restaurants were open and room service had now finished.

In the morning we ate breakfast in the restaurant, which also though not unpleasant was way over-priced.

All in all I think that this hotel is reliant upon the fact that it is right next door to the Falls and therefore over-charges, and provides a poor service to it's guests.

I wouldn't stop again!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Biggin
Reviewed May 20, 2007

We stayed here for two nights for my boyfriend's 40th birthday. We purchased the two night package. Everything about this hotel was wonderful. The rooms were spotless; the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. We had a falls view room with a whirlpool bath. The view was amazing! This hotel is in a great location, five minutes walking from the falls and very close to the casino and the main strip. There are excellent restaurants very close by. We tried Copacabana's across the street, awesome! They had great Brazilian food and entertainment. We received two breakfast vouchers for the hotel buffet and used them both mornings. The food and service was excellent. The only negative was that you cannot buy a beverage out of the vending machines without a hotel token. The tokens were $3.00 each! Also, the mini bar and snacks in the room were way overpriced, more so then other hotels. The wine was in a tiny bottle and cost $24.00. Bring your own alcohol or walk all the way to the end of the street (about 15 minutes walking) for the liquor store. We did not try the restaurant for any meal other then breakfast though so I cannot comment on their dinners. If you are looking for a hotel in Niagara Falls for a special occasion, the Marriott Fallsview is the place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GinaMDi
Reviewed May 20, 2007

Stayed at Marriott Fallsview off-season and had an excellent experience. Room was clean, well appointed, and room service was excellent. I would recommend this hotel over the others in the Niagara Falls area and I would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank goo0325