the last time i was in niagra falls was about 5 years ago and since then theres been alot of new construction and the marriot is one of them.
i was so pleasantly surprised to enter the room,it was very clean and pleasant to the eye.we had a big tub which had lights above that were on a dimmer switch.nice touch.
we had an amazing view of the falls and the hotel is situated right in front of the cable car which takes you directly to the visitors center.
my only slightly negative comment would be about the pool.the chlorine was so strong that we could'nt stay in for long and our skin itched and eyes stung for a good 2 days after,not too fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TravelUp, Splitty, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott