We just returned from a weekend in Niagara Falls, which we do on a fairly regular basis. Stayed at the Marriot for the first time. The hotel staff were very friendly and the room was large and comfortable. We booked a room with whirlpool and fireplace. Don't bother with the extra $$ for the fireplace. It's one of those cheap electric ones that reminded us of the 1960's. The view was spectacular and the room rate was reasonable.
However, the extra charges are everywhere and very expensive. Examples are $20 for parking, room service charges are criminal. In room bar rates are double the norm.
Also, don't get fooled by the "skywalk" to the casiino. It's outside, and is quite far. We took our car and parked at the casino for free as we had a players car. The Hilton and the Renassance is much closer and you can walk inside to get to the casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott