$129
Sheraton.com
$158
$152
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
$121
  • Fitness center
$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$208
$130
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$406
$307
7,940 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidefloor roomvalet servicetable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
Reviewed August 23, 2006

I can't complain too much about the price of the room at this hotel since it was a comp room that I used Marriott points for. Nevertheless, we ended up on the end of the hall room that has a glimpse of the falls rather than a full view. Still it wasn't bad for a free room.

The bed was really comfortable and being at the end of the hall the area was quiet. We slept very well with no extraneous noise from the outside. The parking charge is steep but every place in Niagara Falls charges for parking and we found even the typically cheap restaurants in the area to be more costly than in the States or other regions of Ontario. You will pay a premium for being in Niagara Falls.

We had a lousy Internet connection and overall their high speed internet service is somewhat archaic for a higher end hotel. I was getting better wireless transmissions from the Sheraton across the street.

Nevertheless, the hotel is in an excellent location within easy walking distance of most attractions. We ate at Denny's for breakfast, which wasn't necessarily cheap but significantly cheaper than the hotel offerings and spent a little more on dinner. But beware, even the TGI Fridays nearby can set you back close to $90 just for a couple of fajitas, a beer, wine and dessert.

Overall, we had a wonderful time but it was pricy.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Longwood Traveler
Reviewed August 22, 2006

We have just returned from spending our 30th wedding
anniversary at the Marriott Fallsview. We had requested
a non-smoking room and were given a room that reaked
of stale cigarettes. Calling the front desk was a joke. They
sent a maid to the room with spray deodorizer. You would
think after spending 600.00 for 2 nights that they would at least
offer to move you to a room that you requested in the first place.
NOT SO... After the 1st night and our clothing smelling of
stale cigarettes I called the front desk and demanded to be
moved. We then had to go to the front desk for a new room key
and move our things without any help from the staff. We were
very disappointed that this hotel has the "Marriot" name.
Yes the view was beautiful but I cannot say it was a 4 star
stay. Front desk staff needs to remember that if they did not
have the customers they would not have jobs.
Breakfast was fine and so was the morning wait staff.
Dinner is another story, food was cold and the waiter was rude.
Becareful where you choose to spend your hard earned money!!

• Stayed: August 2006
5  Thank nittanyfan
Reviewed August 21, 2006

From the moment we arrived on 8/20 and was greeted by the valet attendants to the time we checked in , my experience was excellent. Check in time was suppose to be at 2:00. We arrived at 12:00 noon and I just knew we were going to have a problem.
NOT!!! Our room was ready which we booked a Jr Presidential suite Room 1715. There couldn't have been a better view in the entire hotel than ours. The entire wall/window was the view of the falls. The room was spotless Oh did I mention the view!!! The beds was plush. I didn't want to get out of it. The hotel is a little pricey but it is well worth it. If you can't afford it you should maybe stay at a Bestwestern or Budget Inn. I did my research before going , by reading the reviews on trip advisor so I was well prepared. I saved my money and have no regrets about any of the prices. We ordered room service the first night and with the $75.00 dinner voucher we paid an additional $49.00 which I think was fair. My husband ordered the prime rib with baked potato and veggies and I ordered the chicken stir fry.
They delivered it on a table and set it up by our window. We brought our own candles and wine and had a candlelight dinner overlooking the falls. We turned the air conditioner up and put on the electric fireplace. It was very romantic, the falls light up in different colors at night. After dinner we got in the jacuzzi tub which I brought my own bubble bath. I was very well prepared. I also brought my own wine glasses, snacks and candles for the jacuzzi. I did not touch any of the hotel stuff. So I didn't care about the prices. We also had the couples massage which was $250.00 for 60 minutes. We enjoyed it so much that we both fell asleep during the massage.
The breakfast buffet was delicious which was totaly free except for the tip which we happily paid. The service at the restaraunt was A+ the staff was friendly the chefs who prepared the omellets were entertaining. I have no complaints about the service the whole time. We stayed for 2 nights and my billl with all the taxes which Canada's taxes are outrageous was $1270.00 that was with 2 breakfasts, 1 room service dinner and 2 days parking. All worth it for our anniversary!!
That was the best money I spent in a long time. Go to the Keg restaraunt for dinner food is very good. I had the steak and lobster and my husband had the prime rib( again). We had a bottle of wine and crab cakes for appertizer. Our bill was $140.00. Maid of the Mist is a must. We also took a wine tour which was $80.00 per person . We went to 3 wineries, chocolate tour, niagara on the Lake and Welland Canal. I booked it online the same way I book my room. Be prepared for 6 hrs. Everything is in walking distance so wear comfortable shoes. We walked to the casino. My husband won money at the black jack table. The gift shop was pricey I brought two tee-shirts and it was $52.00 (my husband wasn't happy with that) but like I said I saved my money so I wanted to splurge.
Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.
I won't go back because I like to visit different places to experience different things and I am glad I experienced Marriott Fallsveiw. WHAT A VIEW IT IS!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Celeste P
Reviewed August 20, 2006

Before we booked this trip, I read the reviews about the hotel on trip advisor and I found it difficult to understand how some reviews were high and others were the complete opposite. If the main reason for visiting this area is to see the Falls (I am sure thats the majority) then this hotel is, in my opinion, the best. We stayed in a beautiful room on the 12th floor and the views of the Falls were breath taking. The site from our bedroom window was so incredable that we were transfixed to the spot.
The beds were very comfortable, the bathrooms adaquate however no bath robes! Staff friendly, reception staff could of been better trained. I would agree with many of the other people who have written reviews, the hotel was very expensive. Advice, eat else where (Outbacks just across the road). However, for the view from our bedroom window, the expence was well and truely worth it. We will never forget it......

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank BritishFamily
Reviewed August 17, 2006

Me and my wife spent and I mean spent 4 days and 3 nights at the Marriot Fallsview hotel a niagara falls, on. I booked a Jr. Presidental Suite which was on the 9th floor. The view from the room was incredible, which had a view of both the american and horseshoe falls. The room was clean and smoke-free, staff was great and responsive. The hotel location was perfect within walking distance of maid of the mist, journey behind the falls and the hot spot Clifton Hill. The only downside of the whole trip was the price of everything rather exspensive, even though I was well aware before I took the trip. But all and all me and my wife had a great time would recommend to anyone to visit the area, Beautiful.

6  Thank pettigrew82