My wife and I stayed at the Marriott for 2 nights as a surprise b-day getaway. This place isn't cheap. But the Marriott upgraded us to a 23rd floor room with a fireplace and WOW! The view of the Horseshoe falls was fantastic. A starbucks in the lobby - and a walkway right down to the falls. This is at the opposite end of the "strip / park" from Clifton Hill - the more touristy area. If you're looking for cheap meals/drinks and a lot of neon lights, this isn't the end of you - check out the Sheraton area near the American Falls. But - if you're wanting something more romantic or less tourist oritented - this is the place. Close to the casino & shopping, and the Keg restarant next door in the Embassy Suites is great with a view!!! Definitely do the Maid of the Mist, have a cocktail at CoCos, have a burger at the Edgwater, and don't miss the fireworks on Fri and Sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott