This hotel is probably the best the Marriott has. We stay at Marriots whenever we can, and have always been happy with them . They are clean, pleasant, and in many times best bang for the buck.
Well let's start with Location:
Cant be beat. Although there is a Sheraton nearby, this hotel is gorgeous, the picture I enclosed is from the room window.
Very clean, and overall excellent.
Great amenities, nice gym, great pool, hot tub for like 15..
They charge $20 per day for parking without telling you ahead of time..
They charge $9.95 per day for internet access, really nonsense... they need to get rid of that. I would rather them charge an extra $10.00 per day, include internet access and not tell me about it..
Dont open that bottle of water in the room, cause they charge $9.95 for each bottle of water, and it doesnt come with internet access....lol
The restaurant,,,, Their food is absolutely fantastic... but terribly expensive. We had 2 entrees, 1 soda, water, 2-coffees and split a desert, and the final bill was $145.00 Cd.
After the $75 voucher I still had a balance of $70.00cd
For 2 people from NYC, that is still expensive.. but the food was great.. and the service fantastic..
Our bill for a room on the 20th floor, with a jacuzzi, and the fantastic view, the $75.00cd dinner voucher, and 2-breakfast buffets voucher, was $645.00 US or $703.00 Cd That included the 2 day parking. ($20.00 each day)
So bottom line, we did stay on the American side for 1 day, and the Canadian side blows away the US side. The park is nicer, the falls spectacular, the hotels much better.
There are plenty of restaurants in the area, eat there if you dont have a voucher. I would also recommend the Brewery in town. There food was great and their beer was fantastic..2 of us with beer and food, $40.00 Cd
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott