$201
  • Breakfast included
$170
$145
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$103
$129
$177
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$132
$121
  • Fitness center
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$403
$305
$178
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
7,942 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidefloor roomvalet servicetable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
Reviewed September 13, 2005

The Marriott Fallsview is a really beautiful hotel in Niagara Falls. We were Not disappointed when we asked for a Falls view room that is for sure. OUr view was amazing!!!!!!! What I especially loved about this hotel is that they gave us two queen sized beds instead of full sized beds like most hotels do. They were sooo comfortable and made traveling with two kids very easy to do. The one downside to staying at the Marriott fallsview is that we were so high up the hill that the only way down to the falls was a long walk or to pay money to ride the lift each time you wanted to go up or down. Otherwise, a great hotel. Pool wasnt great. Had two jacuzzis though.

Stayed: August 2005
2  Thank Philygirl4ever
Reviewed September 11, 2005

Stayed here in May 2005 for three nights with family, we paid extra for rooms with good views and that is exactly what we got. Service was very good at reception, Starbucks, restaurant in fact every where. The beds were very comfortable, rooms very clean and good housekeeping service.

Could not really find any fault other than the usual - slightly over priced. However the view of the falls was indeed spectacular!

Would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a good view of the falls. It is slightly out of the way (but only if you don't want to walk a little)however they have this covered too with a pick up and drop service.

• Stayed: May 2005
3  Thank Falkirkgirl
Reviewed September 11, 2005

The Marriott Fallsview Hotel has the standard Marriott accommodations with a terrific view. We reserved a family suite for our family of 4. The main bedroom was fine, large enough to accommodate 2 queen beds. French doors separated the smaller, second room, which had a sofa bed, TV, chair and a huge picture window overlooking the Falls. The rooms and the bathroom were clean but not outstanding for the price you pay.

Our room was on the 8th floor and the view of the Falls was unobstructed and spectacular. We also had a clear view of the Friday night fireworks from our room. Be aware, however, that there are trees that block the view from the lower floors. There is a bridge from the hotel that leads across the street to the Incline Railway, making it convenient for hotel patrons to get down to the Falls and to the PeopleMover stations.

The Marriott charges for everything, from local phone calls to parking. After reading posts from others on this site, I did apply for a Players Advantage Card for the free parking at the Fallsview Casino. Once we arrived at the hotel we decided it just wasn't worth the hassle to park at the Casino, so we paid the $18. /day for valet parking. If you don't mind walking a good block to your car when you need it, then park at the casino.

Do make sure to bring pop and snacks. The Marriott kindly leaves tokens in the rooms for pop, which end up costing you $3/can if used. Other prices for items in the "snack and wine basket" are just as ridiculous.

All in all, I would stay at this Marriott again, if only for the view and convenient location.

Side note: Expensive dining all around

Eating in the Niagara Falls area is expensive. Since the kids slept in the first morning, my husband and I ate breakfast in the hotel dining room. Breakfast for two at the Marriott (I had oatmeal, he had eggs benedict) was close to $50.00 Canadian. We ate lunch at Ruby Tuesdays on Clifton Hill. The food was great but sandwiches were in the $12.00 range. As suggested by another person on this site, we had dinner at Tony Roma's. The prices were more reasonable but the food was marginal. My husband's beef ribs were terrible as were the pork ribs of the woman sitting at the table beside us. One of our better meals was at My Cousin Vinny's Italian restaurant across from the hotel. Don't let the Mariachi Band playing outside fool you. The food inside is all Italian, with good bread, sauces and generous portions. Standard dinners cost us anywhere from $90.- $120. for 4.

Our best meal and value was our final breakfast at the Riverbend Inn and Winery in Niagara-on-the-Lake. The banana and walnut crepes were fantastic.

Tourist attractions:

We went the weekend after Labor Day. There was no wait for any of the attractions. We had purchased an Adventure Pass from AAA before leaving home. The pass was $27.75 per person and well worth the price. It included one full day of transportation on the People Movers (bus) and Incline Railway, free admission to the Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Journey Behind the Falls, White Water Walk and Butterfly Conservatory, plus additional discounts. Maid of the Mist and the Observation decks on Journey Behind the Falls are a must-do. The White Water Walk is a self tour on a boardwalk next to churning rapids. It's a pretty walk, but if time runs short, you can skip it. The Butterfly Conservatory is full of winged creatures fluttering around and even landing on the visitors. The plants in the conservatory are also spectacular. You can spend as much or as little time as you want in the Conservatory.

Clifton Hill is also full of tourist attractions. We visited Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum and were pleasantly surprised at how very interesting it was for older children and adults. There is something for everyone on the Hill.

9  Thank Lizziesmom
Reviewed September 7, 2005

My family and I just recently returned from a great visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario. I chose the Marriott after researching many other hotels in the area. I feel as though I made a wonderful choice. Upon arrival at the hotel a bellman greeted us and quickly took our luggage in and waited while we checked in and escorted us to our room. He was very courteous and professional. The parking is by valet and runs $20 CD a day, but worth the convenience. I had reserved a family suite on the 3-7 floors but at check-in I asked if they had anything higher up. The staff was more than accommodating and put us on the 19th floor overlooking the Horseshoe Falls. My wife and children were awestruck by the room's amenities and especially the view from the sitting area by the picture window! The beds were very comfortable and the entire room and spacious bathroom were clean and had a very classy feeling. This hotel selection was the best for our purposes: celebrating birthdays and an anniversary. I highly recommend the Fallsview Marriott to all travelers!

• Stayed: August 2005
3  Thank Fred P
A TripAdvisor Member
pa
Reviewed September 1, 2005

This was our first night ( let alone vacation ) alone since our son was born 2 1/2 years ago. We reserved the romance package at the Marriott Falls View. The front desk staff immediately bumped us up to the 21st floor ( we were originally on a lower floor) when they found out this was a "special holiday" for us. The View was spectacular, location couldn't be more convenient and the staff was there 24/7, right down to the valet parking employees bringing me my sneakers that i forgot in our car. It rained the entire weekend we were there, but even in a monsoon i would go back in a second just because of the great service! Food was amazing and room was spotless!

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member