Beautiful room on the 9th fall. Loved the parlor room with fireplace and view overlooking the falls. Had breakfast vouchers and a $75.00 voucher to the Terripan Restaurant, Expensive, but good. Very nice hotel and we found it quite quiet. Found things very expensive, but well worth it. Took in all the attractions. Very enjoyable. Would recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, getaroom.com, HotelPower, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott