Stayed here for a night, while on a trip to Toronto. The room was fantastic. On the 22nd floor. The view was amazing. Paid extra for a fireplace. A bit disappointed to find it was for effect only and didn't actually produce much heat. I really needed to dry out shoes after the Maid of the Mist! It was a little expensive but worth it for a short visit to Niagara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott