It was a bit pricey but since this was likely my only visit, I thought it was well worth it. We got a room on the falls side on the 19th floor, with an enormous picture window. It was amazing to look out and see both sets of falls from above, any time we chose, so we got beautiful views day and night, including the fireworks from the comfort of our room. We arranged a tour of the falls through the hotel, and again, although a bit pricey, was worthwhile to us. We had dinner in the restaurant and the food was excellent. The staff was very helpful; one of my daughters passed out in the lobby, and the manager called the EMTs and never left her side until he was sure she was cleared as ok to leave. I found the hotel and our room to be very clean and lovely, and will recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott