The room was clean and the view was terrific. We were impressed by the comfort of the beds and the quiet of the hallways. We parked at Fallsview Casino, got player's cards, and ate brunch there at a discount, which also meant free parking. It's well worth it if you can deal with the walk from the casino to the hotel. It was about a five minute walk to the front door, and a bit longer to take the scenic route in the back. We paid for WiFi, but the service was pretty good for a hotel. The Incline Railway was a short walk from the hotel. It made the trip to Table Rock Plaza very easy. The staff was helpful and pleasant. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott