Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
$117
  • Breakfast included
$113
  • Restaurant
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$122
$109
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
$85
Travelocity
  • Fitness center
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$313
$304
7,660 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidevalet servicefloor roomtable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2008

I stayed at the Marriott for my honeymoon and had I known how the honeymoon would end I would have never stayed there.

At first I thought the room with the jacuzzi and fireplace was nice however the fireplace was a waste of money becuase it is in an awkward spot where you could barely see it.

I was on the 19th floor and had a great view but, you pay immensely for this view. I paid 1500 for 4 nights and received $150.00 back because I paid in U.S. cash. (That was nice).

Upon arriving at the hotel in my wedding gown, we promptly checked in and I hung my wedding dress in the closet.

When we were leaving the last thing I went to grab was my dress which has not been out of the closet since I put it their. My dress was a little dirty on the train from being dragged around but basically my $800.00 gown was beautiful. To my horror my dress had been wrote on in black in. Scribbled on by someone. I called the front desk and they told me they would have someone come and read my lock. They read the lock and told me nobody was in my room but the hotel staff. I could have told them that. Anyway they said that since no one else was in the room I must have did it. I was appauled. This was the happiest days of my life and I certainly would not leave pen marks all over my dress. The staff treated me like I did it. They took no responsibility at all.
I know the dress was fine when I put it in the closet so someone did it. Maybe I did not tip the maids or bellmen enough so they did this to me. The Manager came up after a second phone call downstairs and told me he would research this and call me back. Well it has been over a week and no response.

Me nor my family or friends will never, ever stay at a Marriott again.

1  Thank echosavvy
Reviewed September 24, 2008

We stayed at a suite with jacuzzi and fireplace at 19th floor, view from the window was great, but forget about the jacuzzi or the bed.

Also they charged us 20 dlls for parking, 10 dlls for internet use at our room, and 14 dlls for the bubbles shampoo for the jacuzzi.... UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Staff attitute classic for those places.....always looking for the rich people......looking for the best gratuities.......

I will never go back....... There are more choices to have a great view without spending 450 dlls......

Reviewed September 22, 2008

Our first time in Niagara Falls and we made sure to book a Full Fallsview room. We decided on the Marriott after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed! We got a free upgrade to a Junior Presidential suite which was nice because it had a siting room with a TV. The room itself was large with a King size bed, huge jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. The lobby is very nice with plenty of comfortable chairs, Starbucks coffee and was tastefully decorated. There are 2 huge whirlpools and a swimming pool on the lower level.
It is a non smoking hotel which was a big deal for me.The real selling point though is it's location, very close to the falls thus the views are spectacular. We were so enamored with the view that we decided to stay 3 nights instead of 2.
We ate at their restaurant for dinner one night. The food was good but very pricey. Buffet breakfast was fine, nothing extraordinary. Service in general was acceptable.
Front desk was efficient although not very friendly except for the gentleman who checked us in ( I don't remember his name) who was the most friendly among them.
Will definitely stay there again if given the opportunity to travel back in that area.
Took a day trip at Niagara on the Lake for some wine tasting. Wow! that area is very nice. We visited 3 wineries and tasted their famous ice wines. Ended up buying some. Lunch at Peller Estates Winery was superb with an unbeatable vineyard view. I had the Prix Fixe option with wine pairings and it was incredible.

Reviewed September 21, 2008

My husband and I recently visited niagara falls and stayed at the Marriot fallsview in Ontario. We were very happy with the hotel overall. Our room was on the 6th floor and our view was clear of both the american and the canadian falls The views are probably better from a higher floor but the increased price for these rooms does not seem worth it. The hotel was very clean and the king bed was very comfortable. We had a room with a whirlpool tub which was nice after a long day touring around the falls. It amazed me that we had to request extra towels every day. They only provide one towel per person each day and if you use the whirpool or shower twice a day your towels is still wet. Once requested it was not a problem. The in room coffee is a nice perk because this town is very expensive. We requsted extra packets but never received them. There is a starbucks in the lobby. The hotel restaurant is ridicuously expensive so we avoided it. We (2 of us) spent 100.00 at the local applebees for ribs and Fahitas, wine (not great) and beer (2 a piece) We were in sticker shock. You really need to look around for a good meals at a reasonalble price. If you like german food there is a little place called Wunderland close by which serves authentic food at a reasonable price. The atmosphere is pleasant but a little weird with stuffed birds and the feel of a forrest in germany. Wait staff very helpful. Great beer and German wines. The sampler is an excellent deal but lots of food. We also found a place called pizzaria napoli (corner of ferry and stanley). The place is great, not a big menu but great homemade food and pizza, great wine choices. Don't miss the ice wine as dessert. Very different but worth a taste.
The location of this hotel is great. It sits directly on a lovely walkway with direct access to the fallsview casino. However, after 5:00 you can't get down to the falls without a good 1/2 mile walk which is very hilly. There is a little train directly across from the Marriott walkway that brings you down for $2:00 one way. It closes at 5:00 so night time strolls down at the falls requires a lot of walking.
Don't miss the maid of the mist!!!!!!!!! And the butterfly conservatory. The journey behind the falls is not great. You are better off going over to the NY side and going into the cave of the winds. This is one of the most amazing things you will ever do and you get so close to the american fall. You get really wet but they give you disposable shoes and raincoats. The Pass is really worth it and can be purchased at any of the attractions.
A really great trip. We are sorry we did not go sooner and bring our kids when they were younger although this would be very expensive.

Reviewed September 21, 2008

We booked the two night package and requested a higher room if one became available when we arrived. We received a nice room on the 20th. floor with fireplace and a great view of the Falls. The porter said we didn't have to go anywhere else for a better view, and he was right. We received the $75 coupon for dinner at the restaurant. We ended up spending an additional $75 and the food was good if expensive. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts both mornings. The tour of Niagara Falls by Magnificent Tours was unnecessary. One is close enough to walk to all attractions or take the shuttle buses available with the two day package. The tour was a waste of money.
Apart from spending money for an unnecessary tour, our stay at the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2008