We booked a suite but felt the view would have been just as good from a room. The bedroom was in the middle and when sat on the bed we had no view, the view was only from the lounge part of the suite not the jacuzzi. So we felt the suite really was a waste of money.
When we checked in we were given some money off vouchers but as we were only there 1 night none of them were any use sadly. The hotel had good views from the bar and starbucks which was nice to sit and look whilst resting after being out site seeing. All the staff were pleasant and helpful.
Bath towels were v small and rubbish behind the sofa (crisps & straw). The lift down to falls was very close but closed!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott