This was our second stay at this hotel.
Lawrence, one of the duty managers, was very helpful before and during our stay.
We chose to upgrade to a bi-loft room this time. The room was wonderful and very spacious. There was a little issue with the jacuzzi, but the room was so great that we didn't bother to ask for a new room. The room was very clean. Judy, who did our housekeeping, was super friendly and accommodating. She left a positive impression on us.
The room came with concierge lounge access which was a great bonus. The drinks and snacks were convenient. Maria, the attendant, was also a wonderful addition to our trip. She was pleasant and took the time to come chat with us. She was very welcoming.
I suggest that you chose one of the many packages with your room. The breakfast alone is worth the package.
We didn't use the dinner voucher, but we did use the breakfasts, the wine tasting, the shuttle, and the Spa vouchers, and we did the Jackson Triggs wine tour. We also had free internet.
Parking is $30 per night. Not much different than any other valet parking.
We used the gym twice. It's quite nice for a hotel gym. Nice machines, a universal weight system, some free weights. There was water, towels and fruit available. Only suggestion is to lower the heat. It was a bit too hot for a gym.
The pool looked inviting, although we didn't use it.
The Spa. It's called Serenity Spa. It wasn't very serene. I'm no spa expert, but don't people go to the spa to relax and unwind? Since when is it acceptable etiquette to have your cell phone on, talking on it, or having it "bing, bing, bing", as you text with someone? It was the noisiest spa I've ever been too. I'm glad I had vouchers. It made it easier to overlook the fact that it wasn't relaxing.
The hotel is very close the the casino. You can walk to it in under 5 minutes. Best way to go is through the back door and over the walkway.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay here and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott