This place is all about the view. We had an upgraded room on 15th floor, big window, Jacuzzi and the usual high quality Marriott bed. We spent a good amount of time sitting looking out of our window at the water pouring into the icy river. Absolutely beautiful. We went off season which was good for prices and very quiet. A few niggles about the hotel, restaurant shut on the dot of 9pm (we arrived from Houston at 9.15) and no bar area outside of the restaurant. We were on vacation and enjoy a drink and late meal. However there is a Keg steakhouse next door and a few high quality options in the casino and the main street.
Folks on reception are very welcoming. A very nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott