8,164 results
All reviews great view valet parking the concierge lounge junior suite breakfast buffet higher floor tour desk incline railway per day canadian side valet service floor room table rock an upgrade whirlpool tub king bed package deal
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Very nice stay, wish the pool was a little bigger and the air warmer (it was old when you got out of water) but the gym was really nice and we enjoyed our stay a lot. The view was breathtaking . Highly recommended

Date of stay: January 2014
2  Thank Kasia P
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Got a great deal online for a riverview room, but we were on the 16th floor and got the greatest view of the falls both Canadian and US and we could also see the Fallsview Casino.
Room a little small but we were 3 in a room, good enough for a short stay - comfortable beds, clean and nice bathroom. Enjoyed the pool, sauna, steam room and also the spa (hotel offered a discount). Short walk to the casino. Would stay here again definitely, for other hotels we stayed in the past did not offer the view as good as this one even when we asked for fallsview. Staff very courteous and friendly.

Room tip: Higher floors have better view
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank rickann
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We chose this hotel because of the reviews on here but were disappointed...it didn't live up to the hype. We upgraded upon check in to a 2 story room (1602)...listening to the girl at the desk tell us how amazing the room is, that we'll see the falls from the whirlpool tub blah blah blah... ugh! This room is the forgotten room! it's tacky, very outdated and nowhere near worth an $80 upgrade per night!! You can't see the falls from the tub, even standing up!!! check out the photo's I've added... tacky. the heating system in the room is messed up, the lower level is freezing cold and the upstairs is a sauna! the couch was terrible. There was only one chair looking at the falls so my husband had to sit in the computer chair :( it wasn't the Valentines experience we were looking for.

Needless to say, we were very disappointed with the room and requested to be moved the next morning... we moved to the 6th floor, room 615... it was better but nothing to write about. I don't understand why everyone on Trip Advisor kept saying to get a higher level for the view... the lighting on the falls at night is nothing like you see on postcards (maybe it was because it's winter?). The view was just as good from the 6th floor.

We went next door to the Keg in the Embassy Suites and I immediately noticed a difference between the two hotels... the Embassy Suites has an extremely polite doorman opening the door for all the guests and the lobby smelled divine (like the Ritz Carlton). Just a little extra something that made you feel special.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank ktravel33
MFVmanagement, Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your Valentine’s stay. We appreciate your feedback so that we may strive to improve the service to our guests. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. I have shared your comments with my team as we are always striving to provide the best experiences to our guests.

We hope that on your return trip to Niagara Falls you will consider staying with us again.

Jeremy Brown
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We did a joint holiday with Toronto and we chose to stay here and I have to say it did not fail to amaze me!!
After a long delayed transfer we arrived 3 hours later than we were went to, I had emailed the hotel a few days before as we were away for my husbands 30th from Scotland and wondered if we could get a good view and highest floor available for our room that we had payed for but was offered a free upgrade. When we arrived boy were we upgraded!! We were put on the top floor with floor to roof window the whole width of the room!! It certainly made me forget about the 3 hour delay!! What a view of the falls and of the city right over to NY side!!

The staff were just the best Infact this hotel has to be the best service I have ever had from a hotel!!
From the reception staff to the bat staff even our morning waitress you could not fault one bit!! We had breakfast in the hotel every morning as it was included in our package. It is a full buffet with egg, fruit, juice and bread station so there was lots to choose from and was very fresh!

Hotel is little main area but we got a weego pass as it stopped right outside hotel and in 5 mins you were at any of the Main areas. Even with this the hotel area is quite and is totally worth that extra little bit!
Would recommend to friends and family.

Great hotel and would recommend you take a stop over to this hotel!!

Date of stay: June 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pinkblondie24
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We picked the Marriott as it seemed to have the best view of the Horseshoe Falls from their rooms and it was clear the following morning as we looked at other hotels' location that this hotel does indeed have the best view of the Falls. Our room was one with a "fireplace" and a whirlpool bath with the bath supposedly having a view of the falls.

In reality, the fireplace is actually just a lightshow and doesn't really heat the room; an open fire it is not. As of for the whirlpool bath, it is indeed that, but you stand no chance of seeing the falls once sat in it. So I think these additions just really are not worth the expense.

The view on the other hand is awesome and we ordered room service for dinner and got breakfast at Starbucks in the lobby so that we could sit and take in the view for as long as possible. I would definitely recommend getting a falls view room. We were on floor 16, which was plenty high enough and I don't see how a higher floor would have helped.

Parking is a steep $30 per day and wireless is also paid for outside of the lobby. That plus room service and a room with "extras" made for a very expensive night.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple