“Great Hotel with amazing views!!”

Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Ranked #5 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel with amazing views!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We did a joint holiday with Toronto and we chose to stay here and I have to say it did not fail to amaze me!!
After a long delayed transfer we arrived 3 hours later than we were went to, I had emailed the hotel a few days before as we were away for my husbands 30th from Scotland and wondered if we could get a good view and highest floor available for our room that we had payed for but was offered a free upgrade. When we arrived boy were we upgraded!! We were put on the top floor with floor to roof window the whole width of the room!! It certainly made me forget about the 3 hour delay!! What a view of the falls and of the city right over to NY side!!

The staff were just the best Infact this hotel has to be the best service I have ever had from a hotel!!
From the reception staff to the bat staff even our morning waitress you could not fault one bit!! We had breakfast in the hotel every morning as it was included in our package. It is a full buffet with egg, fruit, juice and bread station so there was lots to choose from and was very fresh!

Hotel is little main area but we got a weego pass as it stopped right outside hotel and in 5 mins you were at any of the Main areas. Even with this the hotel area is quite and is totally worth that extra little bit!
Would recommend to friends and family.

Great hotel and would recommend you take a stop over to this hotel!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Pinkblondie24

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,299)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We picked the Marriott as it seemed to have the best view of the Horseshoe Falls from their rooms and it was clear the following morning as we looked at other hotels' location that this hotel does indeed have the best view of the Falls. Our room was one with a "fireplace" and a whirlpool bath with the bath supposedly having a view of the falls.

In reality, the fireplace is actually just a lightshow and doesn't really heat the room; an open fire it is not. As of for the whirlpool bath, it is indeed that, but you stand no chance of seeing the falls once sat in it. So I think these additions just really are not worth the expense.

The view on the other hand is awesome and we ordered room service for dinner and got breakfast at Starbucks in the lobby so that we could sit and take in the view for as long as possible. I would definitely recommend getting a falls view room. We were on floor 16, which was plenty high enough and I don't see how a higher floor would have helped.

Parking is a steep $30 per day and wireless is also paid for outside of the lobby. That plus room service and a room with "extras" made for a very expensive night.

3 Thank masaccio
Key Largo, United States
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our expectations were more than met when we checked in and found our beautiful room exactly as represented. The view of Nigara Falls was breathtaking and the room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was helpful in every way and the steam room and sauna were clean and well maintained. The gift shop was well stocked with unique items.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank James C
Toronto
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I recently visited the Fallsview Marriot. We had a wonderful stay.
We used a Dealfind and found it to be excellent value. We received a free upgrade by the front desk which we greatly appreciated.(Fantastic view from the 18 floor.)
The room was lovely. The beds were so comfortable.The livingroom area with French doors was a wonderful extra. Our dinner and full buffet breakfast were delicious. The staff was friendly and very
Efficient.
It was definitely our best Niagara hotel experience.

Room Tip: We asked the front desk for a Fallsview they gave it to us with no hesitation. The 18th floor was g...
5 Thank STSToronto
Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here for a stay for our anniversary... I have stayed at numerous 4 star hotels before and was expecting the same level of customer service however this was subpar! I will note however that the men at the valet were amazing! Super friendly... Maybe they should be running the interior as well! We went in November, and I am just writing this now as it frustrates me. When we went the young lady told us we were booked the day before. I told her I specifically called and made sure from Reservations (as we were in Florida the week before). I also had an email confirmation and was told I must be wrong because that never happens. Upon looking at our confirmation she realized I was indeed right... She spoke to her manager and I overheard both her and her manager say that rooms sold out so put them in a lower room. The manager never came to speak to me just relayed the message to the Front Desk employee. We stayed on I believe the 8th floor. I was so frustrated I just wanted to get in the room put our stuff down and then go out to the city. The room was also subpar... I have stayed at the Oakes and even though it is less modern way better views. There was also dirt on the bathroom floor. I would appreciate an executive manager to contact me in regards to this. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank cathiecanucks111
MFVmanagement, Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your November stay. I apologize for the inconvenience caused during the check-in process and the cleanliness of the bathroom. I can certainly understand how disappointing these issues must have been for you. I have shared your comments with the team to ensure the issues are rectified as we are always striving to provide the best experiences to our guests.

I appreciate that you made special notice of the friendliness you experienced from the gentlemen in valet; your comments have been shared with the entire team.

Please be assured your feedback is important to us and we hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Jeremy Brown
Assistant General Manager
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stayed in a wonderful Fallsview Room on the 10th floor for my birthday. Beautiful view and the lobby and room were wonderful! Check in was good and we were a bit early so had to wait for a higher floor room to be cleaned. Stayed on a travel zoo certificate that included $40 dinner voucher for the Terrapin Grille.View of the falls during dinner was awesome. Food and service was wonderful with a very knowledgeable server and a nice sampler dessert and even a take away mini cake on a plate that had Happy Birthday written in chocolate on it! Pool was loud and crowded so we didn't stay long in it. Breakfast the next day was very good and included in our package. Buffet style with an omelet station. Lots of fresh fruit and cereal as well as many choices for hot food. Again nice view of the falls during breakfast. The only downside to our visit was the $10 daily charge for wifi in our room. Really?.......Seriously! In 2014 and we are expected to pay $10 a day for Internet service in our room?????? Come on! We stayed in Buffalo the night before at a Red Roof Inn (2 star motel) and got free wifi!!!!! Regardless of what the room costs free wifi is a must in this day and age and after looking at other Marriott locations, both here and in the states, it is included! Other than that we had a terrific stay and staff were all polite and welcoming. Whole hotel was clean and comfortable. Would go back for sure but only if wifi is included!

Room Tip: Check in is 3 pm and if you want a high floor room make sure you check in at or after 3 pm. Also pr...
2 Thank Scrapper775
Avis, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Very nice hotel. Stayed there at least 3 times now and will continue to book my stay with them whenever Imy husband and I go back for a visit to the falls. Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and a great view of the falls.

Room Tip: Higher the floor, better the view of the falls..
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple