8,077 results
All reviews terrapin grille great view valet parking the concierge lounge junior suite breakfast buffet higher floor tour desk incline railway per day canadian side floor room valet service table rock an upgrade whirlpool tub king bed
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our expectations were more than met when we checked in and found our beautiful room exactly as represented. The view of Nigara Falls was breathtaking and the room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was helpful in every way and the steam room and sauna were clean and well maintained. The gift shop was well stocked with unique items.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank James C
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I recently visited the Fallsview Marriot. We had a wonderful stay.
We used a Dealfind and found it to be excellent value. We received a free upgrade by the front desk which we greatly appreciated.(Fantastic view from the 18 floor.)
The room was lovely. The beds were so comfortable.The livingroom area with French doors was a wonderful extra. Our dinner and full buffet breakfast were delicious. The staff was friendly and very
Efficient.
It was definitely our best Niagara hotel experience.

Room Tip: We asked the front desk for a Fallsview they gave it to us with no hesitation. The 18th floor was great!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank STSToronto
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here for a stay for our anniversary... I have stayed at numerous 4 star hotels before and was expecting the same level of customer service however this was subpar! I will note however that the men at the valet were amazing! Super friendly... Maybe they should be running the interior as well! We went in November, and I am just writing this now as it frustrates me. When we went the young lady told us we were booked the day before. I told her I specifically called and made sure from Reservations (as we were in Florida the week before). I also had an email confirmation and was told I must be wrong because that never happens. Upon looking at our confirmation she realized I was indeed right... She spoke to her manager and I overheard both her and her manager say that rooms sold out so put them in a lower room. The manager never came to speak to me just relayed the message to the Front Desk employee. We stayed on I believe the 8th floor. I was so frustrated I just wanted to get in the room put our stuff down and then go out to the city. The room was also subpar... I have stayed at the Oakes and even though it is less modern way better views. There was also dirt on the bathroom floor. I would appreciate an executive manager to contact me in regards to this. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank cathiecanucks111
MFVmanagement, Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your November stay. I apologize for the inconvenience caused during the check-in process and the cleanliness of the bathroom. I can certainly understand how disappointing these issues must have been for you. I have shared your comments with the team to ensure the issues are rectified as we are always striving to provide the best experiences to our guests.

I appreciate that you made special notice of the friendliness you experienced from the gentlemen in valet; your comments have been shared with the entire team.

Please be assured your feedback is important to us and we hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Jeremy Brown
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stayed in a wonderful Fallsview Room on the 10th floor for my birthday. Beautiful view and the lobby and room were wonderful! Check in was good and we were a bit early so had to wait for a higher floor room to be cleaned. Stayed on a travel zoo certificate that included $40 dinner voucher for the Terrapin Grille.View of the falls during dinner was awesome. Food and service was wonderful with a very knowledgeable server and a nice sampler dessert and even a take away mini cake on a plate that had Happy Birthday written in chocolate on it! Pool was loud and crowded so we didn't stay long in it. Breakfast the next day was very good and included in our package. Buffet style with an omelet station. Lots of fresh fruit and cereal as well as many choices for hot food. Again nice view of the falls during breakfast. The only downside to our visit was the $10 daily charge for wifi in our room. Really?.......Seriously! In 2014 and we are expected to pay $10 a day for Internet service in our room?????? Come on! We stayed in Buffalo the night before at a Red Roof Inn (2 star motel) and got free wifi!!!!! Regardless of what the room costs free wifi is a must in this day and age and after looking at other Marriott locations, both here and in the states, it is included! Other than that we had a terrific stay and staff were all polite and welcoming. Whole hotel was clean and comfortable. Would go back for sure but only if wifi is included!

Room Tip: Check in is 3 pm and if you want a high floor room make sure you check in at or after 3 pm. Also press them for free wifi when you book or question why there is a $10 a day charge!!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Scrapper775
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Very nice hotel. Stayed there at least 3 times now and will continue to book my stay with them whenever Imy husband and I go back for a visit to the falls. Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and a great view of the falls.

Room Tip: Higher the floor, better the view of the falls..
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple