8,011 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidefloor roomvalet servicetable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
Reviewed February 8, 2014

poor hospitality. no good service. bad experience. with no breakfast service. no proper staff. no welcome. very bad experience. with no late checkin service. poor experience. with no tourish broucher.

Room Tip: executive room
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jahir5152
MFVmanagement, Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

To Jahir5152,
Please accept our sincere apologies for not providing a perfect stay for yourself and family during your visit this past March 2013. I can assure you it is our sincere intent to meet if not exceed our guest's expectations. The information you have provided form your stay has been shared with all Department Managers for review and action.
Again, thank you for providing constructive feedback as it enables us to improve the service we provide to our valued guests.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

The hotel was really nice. Since it's winter time, I got a good deal on it. I booked a double queen room with fireplace. They put us on the 21st floor which has a great view of the falls. Fireplace seemed pointless to me since it's an electric one. The view is fantastic!!! There's a little slot that you can open on the windows that allow you to hear the fall clearly. We got there in time to see the last firework on the falls and it was quite nice.

Pros: Great view of the fall. It's walking distance to the Fallsview Casino, and the fall. It is walkable to all the touristy areas, but it was cold! Our hotel stay includes breakfast, which was good. They have fresh fruits in additional to the normal buffet breakfast and the selections are good.

Cons: Parking fee is ridiculous!!! We parked at the Fallsview Casino instead, which is a very short walk from the hotel. They have signs for pricing, which changes according to the time of exit. You pay only when exiting. But we were just parking the car there and didn't need to use it to get around so it worked out for us. We paid $10 for 2 days of parking, which would have cost me more than $60 at the hotel plus tipping.

6  Thank lazygirl2140
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We booked using a Travelzoo voucher, which made the stay much more economically friendly for my husband and me. Upon check-in we were offered an upgrade from a two queen room to a king suite with whirlpool, fireplace, and superior view for a nominal fee. It was amazing and most definitely worth it!
You can't beat the view from the room since the hotel resides right above the Table Rock Welcome Centre. Sadly, the Falls Incline Railway was closed so it's either a long walk around or take the bus. The mist was very heavy but you could still see much of the Horseshoe Falls, and we had a great view of the American Falls.
The staff was very gracious and even took time to inquire how our stay was going when we went into the lobby. They kindly asked if we had any questions or suggestions. Truly great service.
Their spa was excellent, and my husband and I went back for a second time.
The restaurant is expensive but you can't fault the food--top-notch and all with a view of the Falls!
We'd happily go again.

Room Tip: The higher the room the better, upgrades are definitely worth the price.
1  Thank Laura F
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed here for a getaway. The hotel is excellent. The staff is friendly and courteous. The valet staff are knowledgeable of the area. I was thankful our breakfast was included in our package as the food was very expensive and not worth the price. My only real complaint was when I checked in. We are offered a upgrade for a fee. Since I paid the booking as a package I assumed the upgrade fee was for the package and not per night. My upgrade fee was double as it was not explained to me it was per night. Other then that, another great Marriott hotel

Room Tip: The 18th floor view of the falls was fantastic. Just be sure you are aware your upgrade is per night.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carletonbanks
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stayed for weekend get away. Found a deal on groupon which included room, breakfast, $40 toward dinner each night and spa credit. Called the hotel directly, they offered same deal once it was mentioned. Customer service was outstanding, all employees very polite and efficient. We offered free upgrade to higher floor since in the offseason, or suite on 23rd floor for additional modest amount which we accepted, was well worth it. Tremendous view of falls. There are other parking options than hotels $30 per night if you are willing to walk 5-10 minutes. We use casino parking, free if you have players card and play at casino for few minutes or $5 weekdays/$10 weekends without playing. Internet charge is annoying, but if you scroll down over the default $9.95 per 24 hour period when registering you can get $14.95 for up to 5 days stay. Food was very good, pricey if you don't have food credit with your package, but pretty much in line with restaurants in that area. Great place to stay, nice for a winter weekend.

Room Tip: Definitely get a fallsview room.
3  Thank JSnyder55