The hotel is clean and well kept. The views from the upper levels (our room was on the 21st floor) are nothing short of breath taking. The pool was very enjoyable as was the hot tub. The hotel staff was courteous and helpful. The room rates are high and parking fees of $30.00/night, a bit much. Upon checking out, the hotel does not wash your car and mine was covered with bird droppings. I tried to use their business room with one computer, but was never able to find the room unoccupied in five attempts. Regarding wi-fi, almost every mid level to budget motel today includes wi-fi, not the Merriott Falls View! If you want to use wi-fi from your room, there is an additional $9.99 charge/ night. This is annoying and petty. If you wish to sit in the lobby, limited wi-fi service is available w/o charge. There is also a slew of local taxes (HST and PF) which add an additional 20% to your base rates and don't forget the parking!!! Be careful if you are using supplies within the room, i.e. a large bottle of water in your room will set you back $6.95, a can of beer was over $7.25. The beds were comfortable, but the pillows were not. The comforter on the bed was way to warm for this time of the year. The air conditioning worked well and was quiet. Something exceptional, the morning breakfasts that came complementary with the two night package, are both extraordinary in quality and choice, plus the dining room overlooks the falls and it adds to a wonderful breakfast experience. The prime rib that we had for dinner (in the Terrapin dining room) was excellent. Overall, we had an enjoyable stay, a little on the pricey side with some services missing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelPower so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott