Just spent two nights at the Hotel. You get the most incredible views from the room. WEGO Bus system stops feet from the Entrance, that takes you all over Niagara Falls.
My biggest complaint was Cleanliness, Pool area was not kept up to par in my opinion. We found a water bottle under the bed, ( I always check when we arrive and leave) from a previous guest. Also dust was everywhere. Lobby was no better as there was a buildup of dust on the tables down there.
No Free WIFI, you have to pay. Sorry make your money elsewhere, management. You really dont need to charge anymore.
Restaurant was good food wise, but be prepared for a HIGH bill. Taxes are a killer in Canada.
On a Positive note staff I interacted with were very pleasent and friendly.
I gave this review a VERY GOOD only for the Incredible views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott