Arrived hoping that we would indeed have a great view as we had booked a falls view room. When we opened the door we were NOT disappointed. Our room was lovely we had a huge spa tub that you could sit in and still see the Falls.
The staff were lovely and the whole hotel was welcoming and relaxed.
The location is good and you can be down in the thick of it within minutes. If you don't want to eat at the hotel there is a wealth of restaurants on the same street so if you are travelling as a couple or as a large group there is something for everyone.
My only one criticism would be the parking fee of $30 per night but to be fair that seems to be the going rate so maybe that is a small thing to pay to have the views and location of this hotel.
I would recommend it to anyone visiting the Niagara Falls area..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott