We had the good fortune to stay overnight at the Fallsview Marriott. Like most Marriotts, we found consistently friendly and intelligent personnel. From the desk clerk Michael to a sweet, young lady who delivered room service food, we were treated like old friends. The room was spotlessly cleaned, had plenty of good quality towels, and had a wonderful view of the Horseshoe Falls. My wife and I were both surprised at the number of attractions available to visitors to Niagara Falls and we were sorry that we only stayed one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott