We had the good fortune to stay overnight at the Fallsview Marriott. Like most Marriotts, we found consistently friendly and intelligent personnel. From the desk clerk Michael to a sweet, young lady who delivered room service food, we were treated like old friends. The room was spotlessly cleaned, had plenty of good quality towels, and had a wonderful view of the Horseshoe Falls. My wife and I were both surprised at the number of attractions available to visitors to Niagara Falls and we were sorry that we only stayed one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott