“Get the room with falls view and jacuzzi!”

Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Ranked #6 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The location is perfect and you get a view of both falls from your room! What more can you ask for? The service on the front desk is excellent, with good recommendations for food around the area.

Worth every cent to get a higher floor with the falls view. You won't regret this once in a lifetime experience!

Go in spring, just before summer to enjoy great hotel rates and avoid the crowd.

Room Tip: Falls view, high floor, jacuzzi. Ask for an upgrade, especially in slow season. We paid only a small...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DJS7
There are newer reviews for Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife & I recently had the pleasure of staying at this lovely hotel. The hotel is the closest to the falls. The view from our room (16th floor) was well worth it.
Our room was large, modern & comfortable. It also featured a jacuzzi & fire place. Staff were friendly & efficient.
We also dined in the hotel restaurant which overlooks the falls as well.
A very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scootyburger
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is simply the best view you can get of the Falls from a hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario. The hotel rises almost directly above the Horseshoe Falls just far enough back and high enough up that you feel as if you can almost reach out and tough it.

Just how high up you want to be is a point of debate. We were on the 10th floor and had a full view of the falls and low enough the window cracked you could hear the roar. Make sure you request a fallsview room and the lower the last two digits the better -- from there you also have a good view of the more distant American falls.

The room was clean and fresh-looking, the beds comfortable.

Valet parking is a bit steep and can be slow at busy times. Much cheaper to park at the nearby Fallsview Casino and walk a few blocks after you drop off the luggage and family.

Concierge service was friendly and helpful. So too was reservation desk, which helped us undo a problem that had nothing to do with their end,

The hotel is a bit removed from the central district that is home to all the touristy shops, wax museums, etc. If that's your thing you may be better off elsewhere, But if you are there mostly for the Falls, I don't think you can do better than this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NorthernJourneys
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I spent a lovely 3 day holiday at Niagara Falls in May. The view from our hotel room (18th floor) was so stellar, we found ourselves relaxing for and hour at a time, all times of the day just mesmerized by the Falls. Fabulous view of Horseshoe, American and Bridal Veil. We were also lucky enough to catch the fireworks on Victoria Day - all from the comfort of our room! We did pay for an upgrade, and it was well worth it. From what I could observe, this hotel is the best for the views. Be careful when you book, there are two Marriott properties right by each other and the Falls View is the one you want!

Room Tip: We were in a higher room and I think it's probably the way to go.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great location, about 1/4 mile from Clifton Hill (where you're going to spend all your time anyway) and not much further than that to see the falls. You will have to walk up a decently long and steep hill to get back up to the hotel from the falls, but it's doable. It's located between the two casinos and overall is a very nice hotel. Everything was clean. My only complaint is the revolving door has a mind of it's own.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Pros:
-Best views of the Horseshoe Falls in all of Niagara (there literally is none better)
-Jacuzzi in suite
-Despite 50-50 reviews, the food at the Terrapin is fabulous, particularly relative to other "fine" dining options in Niagara (you'll enjoy it)
-Massages were excellent
-Walking distance to most area attractions, though not appropriate for elderly, injured or handicapped as parts of the walk to and from the hotel are very hilly (even for fit, active New Yorkers)
-Nice pool (lots of kids, not as great for young couples, but still nice)
-Great for couples and for families
-You won't run out of things to do, plenty of great options

Cons:
- Dated rooms (old school green carpeting with bland beige wallpaper and neon bathroom lights)
- Spa is currently being renovated; however, the massages were excellent
- A few too many young employees at the front desk that have not matured to understand the true nature of excellent service

Room Tip: Spring for a Fallsview Jacuzzi room. It'll be worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was staying at your Hotel sort of a weekend getaway business trip.I get massages on a pretty regular basis at home but decided to try one as a treat while away. I wanted to do it before lunch so it didn't mess up the day . I called down and asked for a 11:30 appointment. I was told that the earliest would be 2;00 pm as lunch was Noon and 1:00 pm was booked. I explained that at 2:00 by the time I finished it would be at 3:30 before I could go on with my day was there anyway they could fit me in. I was put on hold and told that after asking the lady was willing to pass on her lunch and take me at Noon freeing up my day. In short real customer service. So I booked it and met Carla at Noon. I have to say don't judge a book by it's cover really applies to Carla. She is a short petite woman who is stronger than me. She worked out my knots and after a hour I finally know what a real massage is.I visit Niagara Falls occasionally but now plan on doing so more and seeing Carla rather than who I have been at home. Best Regards Paul Davis Buffalo

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business