We would highly recommend the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa. This hotel is at the end of the falls and the view is spectacular. I would recommend requesting the 10th floor or higher on the falls side. Rooms are spacious and clean. The only draw back was that there was not a microwave or coffee pot in the room. The breakfast buffet was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Splitty, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott