We stayed at this hotel with a Travel Zoo coupon – I will address each of the “benefits” that were included in our purchase. First, for sure pay the extra $20 to get a Falls View. We were upgraded to a suite that had a nice whirlpool bath for two and a separate sitting area. The view was amazing; we just spent the night looking out over the falls. The bathroom was nice, except for the shower area which was a little dark and small. The bed was comfortable, but our room was extremely hot. After reviewing other reviews, I see that room temperature is a constant problem. Service was wonderful, after we checked in, Charlene called us to make sure our room was okay. Valet was awesome. Parking is expensive; suggestions by other reviewers to park in the Fallsview Casino parking lot is a great idea – it was $5 versus the $25 we paid. Plus they add several taxes, so it actually ends up costing closer to $30. A previous reviewer mentioned that some of these taxes are optional; wish I would have read that beforehand because the additional fees are incredible! Taxes and parking added up to over $60 for one night on top of the $209 we paid for the Travel Zoo Voucher. We were a little frustrated with all these fees so we cancelled our second night at the hotel and moved to the US side, which saved us over $200 for the night (but we missed the view!)
Now about the value of the Travel Zoo options. First, $40 off at the restaurant Terrapin Grille. I had read other reviews, and had not planned on going there because the reviews were poor. But they said we could use it for room service, which we did. I’m reviewing the restaurant separately, but even with the coupon our bill was $40 – mostly delivery charges, taxes and fees and tip. And it was poor quality, except for the Marriott Burger. We did not use the $40 spa credit. The breakfast for two included all taxes and fees, and was good and included fresh fruits and a made to order omelet station. The $50 in casino credit was nice, and if you are a new Seneca casino member you get an additional $10 per person in credit. The WeGo ticket is useful if you don’t want to walk to and from the Falls; we didn’t activate ours. We also used the wine tasting coupons valued at $40 and the winery tour tickets valued at $10; they actually saved us $30 not $50.
We had a great stay; this would be rated a 5 if it wasn't for the heating/ac isses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott