Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
$137
$117
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$144
$109
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
Agoda.com
$126
$113
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$73
$60
$62
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$311
$304
7,660 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidevalet servicefloor roomtable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2013

So one thing you have to consider while going to the Falls - the prices of EVERYTHING are jacked up. Doesn't matter what it is. However there are some ways to curb some heavy hitters like parking.
The hotel itself was very nice. We got a room on the 11th floor, single king bed with the hot tub and facing the falls. The room was very clean, including the bedding. The view was spectacular! During our stay we did not utilize room service or house keeping. Beer in a locked fridge is available for a high premium ($8 a can) and there is the typical coffee/tea available. There is also bottled water there for $7 each if desired.
The room also had a fireplace which was nice to look at, not much use in terms of heat. The hotel uses a boiler system for heat which is only turned on towards the end of the day, that being said our room was a bit chilly but the hotel was great and brought us a space heater. That was the only "hiccup" if you could call it that. Overall, we would definitely go back to this hotel again.

Parking - extremely expensive. The best way to handle getting around is parking at the Fallsview Casino which is 2 blocks away. Parking there is $5-$10 unless there is a big event. You only pay once when you leave. We left the car there for the entire trip and utilized the WeGo pass from the Living Social deal we purchased. This saved us $75 in parking alone. You can get nearly anywhere around the falls with the bus.

Room Tip: Room 1112 was good!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel April 4th - 6th. We stayed on the 18th floor. The views of the Falls were magnificent. The addition of the electric fireplace is an add-on to the room and just took up space. We did not use the spa, so I can not give a review of their services. With so many choices to eat, we also did not eat at the hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel offers discounts at times, but not on the upper level rooms with the best views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John N
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great view of the falls, got upgraded to a two level suite for a minimal price. View was worth the money of the upgrade. Rooms needmodernization but were very comfortable and very clean. Room service was good

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I went away here for a romantic getaway. It was amazing. The view from the room was spectacular. The food and view from the restaurant was amazing. Service was top notch. The pool area was one of the best we have ever been to. We are hoping to go back again soon with our kids. Best place to stay at Niagara Falls for the price!!!

Room Tip: Fall view room is worth every penny!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Had a pleasant stay in the. beautiful hotel. When I returned home I discovered my hands free device had been stolen while in valet parking. I called immediately to report it. After repeated phone calls, emails etc, the manager has refused to speak to me even once. After complaining via social media, I received an emailed latter telling me there is nothing they can do. Beware of the valet parking service. Had a very nice stay and excellent meal while there.

P Mason