We stayed here in March 2013 during a two week Canadian trip. Our King room was on the 21st floor- GORGEOUS views. The room was small which was fine, bathroom decent if a little worn. The heating system was messed up and it stayed super hot in our room no matter what we did. Bed was comfy just couldn't sleep due to heat! Location was good, walkable to most things and if not the valet service was great.
Food was terrible. Ordered room service for breakfast one day and dinner next day. Breakfast was semi edible oatmeal that was pretty cold. Dinner was disgusting! An over salted French onion soup, rubbery and cold "grilled chicken sandwich", yuck!
I would stay here again if in the area but would bring a box fan and eat elsewhere!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelPower so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott