The package deal includes a room with falls view which was great, jacuzzi it was ok,breakfast was good lots of choices, bus pass and $40 dinner voucher not the best deal... all for $300. The location is only good if your staying in the upper part of the falls were the new casino is other then that your talking the bus. The $40 voucher wont get you much at all the restaurant prices are very high . We ate at applebyes good food and walking distance. If you go to the falls check around and do your research on other hotels that might be closer to downtown , i wasn't a big fan of the bus ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott