Arrived as the temperature was lifting from approximately -20 to 0 degrees C. This caused tonnes of rain causing more mist than normal. We initially asked for a room as high as possible for better views when we booked, we got this. Checking in we asked if we could be lower down so that we would be under the mist (top of hotel and Skylon tower not visible at all, Rainbow bridge and Sheraton hotel completely out of sight from the room view), to the credit of the receptionist, she moved our room to level 7 which was perfect. The view was great given the weather conditions and even better in the morning when we woke up to find the mist had subsided and we could see everything.
We had a room with two Queen beds in it and all the usual hotel amenities you get these days. Which was fine and all in good working order. We didn't use the TV as my girlfriend and I spent most of the evening staring out of the window admiring the view (and hoping the mist would vanish).
The next morning we went down for breakfast. The waiter was very helpful. The food was very good and plenty of it. The restaurant also has falls view.
The only downside is that we were mislead by the valet parking. We asked the attendant what we were to do about parking up, he advised that the valet service was to be included in our room bill and that we should pull up outside. So I did, then when checking in we were charged an additional $25. Needless to say he wasn't tipped given the number of much cheaper car parks within walking distance I would have preferred if given the option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Splitty, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott